“Room oder”

Ranked #129 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Las Cruces
“Room oder”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was first at west town Days Inn and I checked out because of small flies or gnats flying around in the room. I checked in the next day to Midtown Days Inn and as soon as I walked in the room their was a strong foul Oder in the room. I bought a can of Lysol to sprayed to floor, walls and A/C so I could sleep comfortable. I think it was the carpet that caused the foul Oder because the carpet looked greasy. The reason I choose Days Inn is when I stayed in the Bernalillo NM Days Inn last year it was a great and comfortable experince

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

2 Thank Ernest S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Albuquerque
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I couldn't wait to leave.
why would anyone feel comfortable when the carpet is so bad, when something is moved the color changes completely from green to red. You need to close this place down and either extensively remodel or sell it to get your name off the marque.

I haven't had this kind of experience in almost 20 years, when I stayed in a locally owned Motel along side highway 1. In this day and age I'm surprised you haven't been sued.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Philip L
Annamarie C, General Manager at Days Inn Midtown ABQ, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Philip, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize you did not enjoy your recent stay. We have since replaced many guest room carpets as well as recently expanding our breakfast menu. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide your hotel accommodations. Thank you again and Happy Travels!
Albuquerque
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I have stayed at this particular Days Inn on Menaul numerous times. It is a great place in a great location. There are plenty of amenities and the staff will take care of anything that you may have forgotten. This time I was in room 3132. I will remember NOT to stay in that room anymore though. The Internet was slow and there was only 30 channels out of over 60 to choose from. I ordinarily love this place so I didn't complain to the staff. I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SIlvia O, Manager at Days Inn Midtown ABQ, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Roger we are glad to read that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us as well as you past stays. At Days Inn we pride ourselves on providing our guest with an enjoyable stay while they are away from home. We look forward to your next visit.