Siegel Suites Select – Albuquerque
$149
Hotels.com
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2009

Good beds,close to 6 and 40 no fruit or meat for breakfast ,close to casions.OK place to put your head for a night. $52? I think total for 3

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2009

When we arrived it was very late and after a long trip from Italy we found dirty linens...
After protesting at the reception, They apologised and assigned us a new clean room.
The hotel was a normal motel
The night was quiet and the breakfast delicious; the day after we use the shuttle service to the airport to rent a car

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2009

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights in the hotel. However, during the 4th night almost midnight, we noticed bugs crawling on the bed. We got so disgusted that we check out . We stayed in many hotels before but this hotel sucks!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2009

This was a very large super 8 with at least 150rooms, the location was good only 5mins from the old town. The hotel however was in my opinion in need of refurbishment, the bed was well used and the room was small, stuffy needed new carpet and air conditioner. Our window view was a concrete wall but I am sure they are not all like that; breakfast was good for a super8. I would only stay here if I was passing through as I am sure you can get better for a similar price.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beast_UK
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I booked a room online at a Super8 three weeks in advance of my stay. The morning before my check in, my plans changed, and I called to cancel. I was told my reservation was non-refundable. I did not even set foot in the motel, and they charged my credit card -- even after I spoke with 4 levels of customer service management, all the way up to the Presidential Center.

Apparently the rate I selected online was a special "advance purchase buy." When I called to fight for my refund, I was told that in the fine print upon typing in my credit card info, I agreed to the terms of the rate being non-refundable. I read fine print very carefully, and I never book a non-refundable hotel room. So this was extremely subtle and sneaky. Super8 must be making lots of money off customers like me who end up cancelling and don't know about this. Even worse, when I called to cancel, the front desk person said off to the side they were overbooked! So Super8 was just pocketing my money and still had extra customers.

As a past editor of a travel publication, I know all too well that most smart travel businesses, especially hotels, do the utmost to provide stellar customer care. I was shocked at how much Super8 Motels goes against this norm. I would not recommend anyone book there: their marketing is deceptive, and they will penny-pinch what they can in the name of "policy," disregarding the long-term impact to their business.

Apparently they didn't want to forfeit the 44 bucks for my unused 1-night stay to save potentially thousands of dollars in lost business from me spreading the word...

Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business