These folks are the best in town! THe rooms are consistently clean, large, beautifully decorated. The rooms have a southwest theme that works well with the rest of the hotel. The hotel has this great Old Albuquerque feel but the amenities are first rate. From the customer service folks at the front desk to the waiters in the cafe and the engineering staff and even the folks that clena the rooms all have a welcoming attitude. We have never had noise that could not be controlled (we even stayed once next to a wedding party and it was OK).
Staying here is like staying with a large extended family. They really want you to enjoy, relax or allow you to work. The conference facilities are also first rate (although we were here on pleasure this trip).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town