“Good service”

Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Ranked #10 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Our server Megan was attentive and helped is with what we needed. Victor the bartender did a great job and provided service. The hotel has a great atmosphere and if you're visiting New Mexico it is a great place to experience Albuquerque. It is very close to Old Town.

• Stayed: June 2014
Molly R, General Manager at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear Micatrujillo, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel’s atmosphere and location. Thank you for recognizing our staff members Megan & Victor. We are glad they made your stay more enjoyable. Thank you again for the feedback. We hope to see you again and you can reach me directly at 505-222-8744 if I can be of any assistance.

999 - 1,005 of 1,813 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Ok, I love this hotel. First of all, the location is great. I had never been to Old Town, so while my husband was gone for an event, my daughter and I walked to Old Town, had lunch, then took the bus to the aquarium.

Secondly, every employee we talked to was incredibly nice and helpful. We ordered room service twice. It was pricey, but the restaurant really went above and beyond for us. The food was great and we were more than pleased with the customer service.

I would definitely recommend this accomodation to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Jennifer F

Dear Jennifer F, Thank you for the review. We are so happy you loved our hotel! We appreciate your comments on our location, employees and room service. We are so glad you enjoyed the food. Thank you for recommending Hotel Albuquerque. We hope to welcome you back. If I can ever be of assistance, please contact me directly at 505-222-8744.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The hotel is one of the larger and more popular hotels in the area and is host to many business meetings. The rooms are clean but are very dated with furniture that can charitably deemed retro. When using the showers we felt we were experiencing hot flashes as the water kept going from hot to cold. The exercise facility is woefully inadequate for a hotel of this size. Its an acceptable place to stay but I wouldn't put it at the top of my list.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear William z, We appreciate you staying at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town and providing valuable feedback. We sincerely apologize you had inconsistencies with water temperature during your stay. We do understand how important a quality fitness center is to our guests. We are very excited to make future improvements to this space soon. We hope to welcome you back. If I can ever be of assistance, please contact me directly at 505-222-8744.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Conferences are often a time to explore new and interesting locations. I recently hosted a conference at Hotel Albuquerque, and I highly recommend it. It's very different from the "big box" conference experience (in a good way!). From start to finish it was once of the most pleasant experiences I've had in organizing an event. Staff was just as responsive pre event as they were once we were on site . They were incredibly accommodating and very welcoming. Everything went off without a hitch. The location is great for walking into Old Town. Food at hotel is very good; rooms are very comfortable. A win win all the way around!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear somedayei, Thank you for your review and for staying at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. We are so delighted your conference was a success and you enjoyed the charm of an independent hotel for your meeting. Thank you recognizing the staff, location and food. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Albuquerque to demonstrate our excellent quality, services and future improvements to our product. Please contact me directly at 505-222-8744 if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This hotel apparently was a popular locations for conferences and weddings. That added a lot of life to the hotel. It presented the traveller the opportunity to interact with locals and fellow travellers.

It was the tallest building in that part of town. Other hotels and accomodations were more of inns and home stays.

The Restaurant and the Bar were well petronised, Breakfast was ala carte and not included in the tarrif. With Coffee making facility and the choice of starbucks in the room who needs breakfast?

You need a car in Albuquerque. Taxi to downtown will set you back USD 25-30 per trip.

Go for the organised tour of Old Town. There was even a food tour or food crawl.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mohd Zakiuddin M

Dear jemapohexplorer, Thank you for staying at Hotel Albuquerque. We are glad you had an opportunity to enjoy the hotel and experience the Old Town tour. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at 505-222-8744 if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I should have known that an empty dining room meant trouble. As I walked in Eddie was sitting reading a book. I decided to stay and noticed the waiters' guayabera shirts were stained and wrinkled and the other waiter hadn't shaved in a few days. I remember when people took pride in their jobs. There was no manager around.

Room Tip: "Dont' eat at Gardunos"
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank جون أ

Thank you for your review about your recent visit to Garduno’s. We sincerely apologize we did not meet your needs. We do understand how importance of attentive service from our wait staff. We also recognize the importance of our staffs appearance. We take these concerns very seriously and have addressed this with our team. Thank you once more for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Albuquerque to demonstrate our excellent quality, services and future improvements to our product. Please contact me directly at 505-222-8744 if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great hotel, room, great grounds, and pool. Comfy beds. We really enjoyed the hotel and the surrounding Old Town area. Garduno's Restaurant is good, as is the Sunday buffet. The service at the front desk was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear yaz96,

Thank you for your review and for staying at Hotel Albuquerque. We are very happy you had a good stay. It is always nice to hear positive feedback about our grounds, pool, location and comfy beds. Thank you for recognizing our front desk staff and Garduno’s Sunday Brunch. Thank you once more for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Please contact me directly at 505-222-8744 if I can be of any assistance.