We stayed here six nights for a combination conference and vacation.The staff, particularly Leo in the dining room, were extremely helpful and friendly. We usually do not eat often in hotel dining rooms, but the food was so good and the service so welcoming that we breakfast there every day and had several dinners as well. The hotel is a little old-fashioned, but it was perfectly fine for us. We'd definitely stay there again if we were in Albuquerque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town