If you want to experience the culture of Albuquerque you must staff here in Old Town. You can walk out the doors of the side of the hotel right into old town which has lovely boutiques and restaurants. The grounds of the hotel are really nice, lovely pool and chapel and outdoor areas. The restaurant is really nice and there is also a dancing/salsa club. Happy hour at the restaurant/bar is fantastic - great marguarita's and complimentary food and snacks. The staff are very friendly - great meeting rooms too for a conference. Only reason I didn't give them a 5 was because they are really lacking a concierge to arrange anything (i.e. car rental, money transfers, shuttles etc.,).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town