I'm a New Mexico native so I'm pretty critical of place in New Mexico. Hotel ABQ is where my husband and I stayed when we were married 5 years ago. We came back for the holidays and stayed at Hotel ABQ. I love that it's walking distance from Old Town. It was quiet and clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The hot tub was open and there is nothing more beautiful than a clear, crisp New Mexico night sky in a hot tub. Most nights we were the only ones in the tub. My only complaint was the cleaning agents the hotel uses. They are pungent and made me a little sick. I'm sensitive to chemical smells. Other than that the stay was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town