My daughter and I stayed here for three nights. I had stayed here on a previous visit to Albuquerque. Our room had a balcony with a view of the court yard. Although the bathroom was little small, there was a vanity area outside of the bathroom. The room was comfortable with the exception of the air conditioning unit. It was very loud. After a while you got used to it though. The room included a $30.00 voucher for breakfast at their restaurant which was very good. That made the price of the rooms a good value. There was a refrigerator and coffee pot in the room which was very nice. Overall the room, hotel and staff were very nice. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town