My husband and I were visiting family and decided to stay here for the weekend. We had reserved a Junior Suite and one was not available upon check in, however, the front desk was very nice and gave us a gift certificate to have breakfast the next morning. They had our room ready the next day.
I was pleasantly surprised--the junior suite was spacious--good amenities and clean.
Staff was very friendly. This place has a lot of weddings and banquet dinners so if you want a hotel with some activity. This is it! We went the Q lounge for some tequila and dinner and had a nice time. The best part is that it is next to Old Town so you can walk. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town