I stayed at the Hotel Albuquerque for a conference July 14-18. First of all the people at the front desk were very friendly. Any questions I had, they answered. My room was on the 4th floor, it didn't face Old Town, but I had a great view of the Sandia Mountains. My bed was comfortable, my room was clean, and the shower had plenty of water pressure. Housekeeping did a good job. Every staff member I ran into was very friendly. The food the Hotel Abluquerque served during this conference was fantastic. I definitely gained weight. The pool area is beautiful. The hotel bar was nice. No complaints. Hopefully I can bring my wife down sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town