I stayed at this hotel for 4days and 3nights for business reasons but i had such a great experience i would stay there again for business or leisure.The rooms are a pretty good size the beds are extremely comfortable and modern. The decor was perfect for the New Mexico area and heritage. The hotel was simply beautiful! The house keepers rememberd each day that I like extra cream for my coffe( they brew Starbucks) so they left me extra each time they came to clean. The grounds of the hotel are beyond beautiful, i met a landscaper named Adam and had a wonderful convorsation with him, he was very friendly and he also encouraged me to walk the grounds. He really explained certain plants when questioned and gave me a breif history of old town. I have been with the same billion dollar company for 6 years and I work directly with customers each day, Knowing how important good customer service skills are I always come in with high expectations. All the staff were great but two people really stuck out. Drakkar and Matthew at the front desk should be recognized. They were very polite, welcoming and professional. Matthew was very kind and friendly you could tell he really cared about each guest that walked through the door. He was extremely knowledgeable about the area, he also was sure to greet me and talk to me when we saw each other throughout my stay. Drakkar was very helpful with any questions that I or others needed answerd, he answered each call with a positive and professional attitude. He interacted extremely well with other staff or customers who came in for the bar. He is very approachable and always had a smile on his face. Both gentleman made my stay very pleasant, I was blown away by their customer service skills and their love for their jobs and customers. I know that I will never get that kind of customer service anywhere else, even at a 5 star resort. They both exceeded my beyond high expectations. Not only would I stay at this hotel again for the beautiful rooms, grounds, or area I would stay for the excellent customer service. I consider this a Must stay hotel when you visit Albuquerque New Mexico! Trust me, you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town