I loved this place, my family and I travelled last month and I was just looking on the Internet for a hotel to stay in Albuquerque, usually I prefer a hotel of a franchise because you know what to spect about it. But I decided to take my chances and I made a reservation for this place. And really I'm really pleased to say that it overpass my first impression of it, it's a really comfortable place to stay, loved the "Santa Fe" architecture of the place, and the bed... Believe me when I say this, you will rest like a king on that beds they put a lot of pillows something new for me because usually I have to ask for more in some other hotels always! :) I totally recommend this place. And the customer service was really fair. A good cost/benefit balance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town