This is our second stay at Hotel Albuquerque and we would continue to recommend it as a great place to stay, especially for travelers looking for a super local alternative - one with great local charm and with an excellent place to eat - to chain hotels. The room was comfortable, well-equipped and reasonable. We had breakfast in the Cafe Plazuela and found it to be a wonderful surprise for breakfast (the only meals we had there) - delicious food with fresh fruit, and lots of it per serving, with courteous, timely and professional service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town