This is the perfect place for a visit to Albuquerque. Immediately adjacent to Old Town. Walking distance to several museums, About a mile or so to the zoo/aquarium/botanical gardens. And just a few miles to the restaurants in the Nob Hill/University area. On top of all this the rooms are well appointed and the staff is extremely helpful. If you want to have a great day, wander ths streets of Old Town (which is much more approachable than the one in Santa Fe), shop for native crafts and jewelry, maybe even visit the quirky Rattlesnake museum, have lunch at the Church Street Cafe, visit a museum and take a short drie to Nob Hill for dinner. Good day trips to the Acoma pueblo, El Maipais National Monumnent and even Santa Fe. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town