Let me start off by saying that if you are looking for a hotel in Old Town... this is your best choice I stayed here a few nights on business. It has many good qualities. The location is walking distance to Old Town and it is located a block off of an interstate which makes it easy to access. Free parking is an added bonus. My service customer experience at the front desk was professional and flawless. The lobby screams Old Town authenticity and the VERY large wood burning fireplace (in use I might add) with appointed furnishings looked like a nice place to relax and visit if one had the opportunity. I didnt eat in the restaurant but I overheard others say it was good. The room was OK. The furnishings were southwest flare and the bed was comfy however I felt the bathroom to be a little small. There is little to no area around the sink to lay things down. This wasnt a big deal for me however others may take issue with it. If you look closely around the bathroom you might find a splash of spakle or slightly peeled wallpaper where the old hotel is showing her age but for the price and location, its not a deal breaker. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town