I went with some girlfriends for a night stay in Alburquerque. Was so pleased that we found this gem in the heart of old town. Everything you need is walking distance, shops, food and Starbucks. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and establishment was well kept. I loved the holiday decor in the lobby! The only downfall is the showerheads are really low, I am 5'4 and was fine, but my girlfriend who is 5'8 had to bend backwards to wash her hair. I know this sounds petty, but if you were making a longer stay there then 1/2 days it would become annoying. Especially my husband of 6'4" went. The pool was closed, which made me sad because the photos were incredible. Would def stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town