We just finished up a hotel event for the reunion of the retired Air Force 56B class in Albuquerque. The Hotel Albuquerque was professional and provided us with quality service with rooms and catering. They even helped locate a cell phone and returned it to one of the participants. The location is great. It provides the Old Town atmosphere and is close to the Open Top Trolley and Code Talkers Museum, both highly recommended. Kelly, Cathy, and Megan are great to work with and understand the needs of your event. Five Stars to Hotel Albuquerque!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town