“Albuquerque Marriott” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #51 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Albuquerque Marriott”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Better than being at home. Excellent customer service, clean quiet rooms, and perfect location. Bar and restaurant are both very well managed. Exercise room is well maintained with equipment to meet everyone's needs

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for posting this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. Your business is greatly appreciated. Enjoy this fabulous day. Take care.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have stayed in a lot of high end hotels in New York and Europe and the service at this hotel beats all those snooty places. The staff at this hotel is unbelievably nice. I live in the DC area and we are not accustomed to such nice and polite staff.

The bed was wonderful and the hotel gave me a couple extra pillows. I had 5 nights of great rest and quiet.
In the bar Gisele is the best for a server and if you have access to the 14th floor lounge, the young lady in the morning is also great.

I took advantage of the hotel van and went to a few places for dinner. The staff is happy to recommend great restaurants that are in the area. On my next trip to Albuquerque, I will once again stay at this hotel. Again, the staff is the best I have enountered.

Room Tip: I am betting all the rooms are great and the hotel staff is excellent.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. Your business is truly appreciated. Have an amazing week. Take care.
Clovis, NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed two nights in conjunction with a conference. Professional check in, friendly staff, spotless room, comfortable beds, great view of the mountains from the 17th floor, excellent breakfast buffet, and an overall excellent experience. This is my favorite hotel in the Albuquerque area.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the mountains.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting this comment. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service and enjoyed the location. Your business is greatly appreciated. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

The staff actually will fall over themselves to make your stay exceptional. I stay here every time I get to Albuquerque. You cannot be ignored. If your stay is bad, then it's your fault!! One of the friendliest and helpful staffs i have met.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service and enjoyed the location. Your business is truly appreciated. Have a wonderful week. Take care.
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I recently booked a stay through priceline name your own price for this property. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the property for the price. The rooms are updated and clean with nice decor and a comfortable bed. The staff were all friendly and helpful greeting us every time we walked in and out of the door. It was just a quick night as we were on our way to Sedona but if we return to Albuquerque we will definitely stay here again. The location is also perfect in my opinion, right off I40 and surrounded by great shopping and restaurants. Le Peep is within walking distance and great for breakfast. The only way it could improve is to make whatever improvements necessary to reopen the hot tub. it was filled in due to safety compliance.

Room Tip: 16th floor west facing room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for posting this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. I apologize for the jacuzzi being closed. I will forward your comments to our engineering department. Perhaps we will be able to restore the jacuzzi at some point in the future.  We were forced to close due to the Americans with Disabilities Act compliance in 2013.  Because of the dimensions of our tub, there was no immediate solution in terms of placing a lift. Your business is greatly appreciated. Have an amazing weekend. Take care.
Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Just completed a 4 night stay here and found the service on par with a Ritz Carlton. Very friendly and accommodating staff both at the front desk and in the restaurant. Mike, the senior bellman, graciously offered a ride to the nearby mall.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dennis G
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for posting this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. I will make sure Mike is especially recognized. Your business is greatly appreciated. Take care.
Elkridge, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

After a horrible day of plane delays and waiting for hours in airports, I was blown away with the customer service at this hotel. I checked in and Raymond was such a pleasant breath of fresh air. Anything I requested was responded to with a cordial, "yes sir, we can make that happen for you." When I got to the bar and restaurant, Roseanne made me welcome from the second she said hello. I got the filet, which was AMAZING!!! If they bottled that sauce, I would buy it by the gallon! The server Giselle, even though she wasn't serving me because I sat at the bar, was such a joy to be around. Even though I wasn't in her area, if she noticed me looking for something, she went out of her way to go find it for me, even if it took her a while, she always made it happen and was so very a happy to do so. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience here. The people here are phenomenal!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for posting this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. I will make sure Raymond, Roseanne and Giselle are especially recognized. Your business is greatly appreciated. Take care.