Albuquerque Marriott
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
EconoLodge
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$77
$71
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$95
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$104
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$107
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$101
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
Official Website
All reviewsthe concierge loungeindoor outdoor poolshopping and restaurantslobby barbreakfast buffetthe general managerbusiness travelsandia mountainswould stay here againthe entire staffhot tubfront desk stafffitness centermini fridgeballoon fiestanew mexicomarriotts
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Whether or not it matters, I am a Platinum Premiere with Marriott. Pretty much, I live on the road with Marriott. I used to stay at the ABQ Pyramid for years, but after a near miss with falling down a open chute due to an elevator malfunctioning (it malfunctioned nearly every time I stayed at the Pyramid,) I thought I would give this property another chance. Actually, I am very pleased. I stayed here a few years ago, and wasn't impressed, but a good change has occurred. I am here for 2 more days, just got a salad to go from the bar, and was heading back to the room when a gentleman asked if I had enough dressing or wanted real silverware. He was the GM, and what a great touch.

If you have access to the Concierge Lounge, this has one of the best. It is not an international Marriott, but is really great. Not huge, but the variety of food impressed me. The staff is also super! The rooms (at least mine) are not huge, but very comfortable, and the heating/cooling works great. If I had only two recommendations: 1) Provide a bath mat for the shower... the tub floor is getting a bit worn and the slope is precarious and can easily cause a slip; 2) Make your grilled cheese sandwiched bigger... for about $10.00, I ordered one last night and it was advertized as a grilled cheese on Texas toast. It was more like on New Hampshire toast. It was the tiniest thing I have ever seen (bite-sized:) Tasted great, but a little chincy for the price.

In sum, this place has taken a turn for the better. Great staff, clean rooms, and it will be my place to stay from here on out when visiting ABQ.

Room Tip: Just be nice to the Front Desk staff.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I wasn't too pleased when I was told we had to stay here over a boutique hotel but to my surprise I am quite happy with the service, location and beds/ linens. First of all, all the chain stores I wanted to go to were within walking distance. The hotel is surrounded by good restaurants and because the hotel is right next to the freeway it is easy to get anywhere.

The bed is very generously sized and the linens are high quality. The fitness center and the indoor/outdoor pool is great. The restaurant is pretty mediocre and so we searched out a better breakfast spot today. More on that in my "the grove" review.

Room Tip: We were right next to the highway so a bit noisy but not so noisy that we couldn't sleep at night. Any of the rooms ending in 32 are next to highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location uptown near plenty of restaurants and shopping. It is also within 10 or 15 minutes of both downtown (and the university) and the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful and the workout area was more comprehensive than most hotels. I didn't check out the restaurant, so I can't comment on it. My room was on the 17th floor (the very top) and had a nice view of the city. When I travel, I value nice hotels in safe area at which I can get a good rate, and this hotel meets all of those criteria.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Mike Z
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This Marriott had a beautiful lobby. We were told we got a room on the quiet side - make sure you request a room away from the highway. Our room (1502) was quiet and clean.

What we didn't like - the bathroom was not big enough for two people. There were no towel racks in the sink area, and limited in the shower area. The work desk was small, and only one side of the bed had outlets (and outlets were limited in the desk area as well). No fridge. Also, the room had only one chair. The closet doors wouldn't work properly and the closet looked pretty old (along with the door). While most of the room was upgraded nicely, there were a few odd eyesores like that.

On the plus side, the concierge area if you have access was small but nicely loaded with food at breakfast and at night.

The work out room was pretty nice - significant number of treadmills, some eliptical and some bikes. They also have a decent selection of free weights and machines for a hotel. There is an indoor hot tub and pool. The indoor pool is connected to the outdoor pool - people dive under the dividing wall.

Note that it is really important to drink a lot of water here. We were feeling great - no light headed-ness from the altitude, but after two days ended up feeling dehydrated with headaches and a nose bleed. Defnitely nothing to mess around with.

Room service - not the happiest person delivering, particularly when she realized she delivered the wrong thing, but it was corrected quickly and without verbal complaint.

Room Tip: If you like quiet, ask for a room away from the highway. Also, concierge room is on 14th floor and gets a lot of traffic - we were glad we were on the 15th floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel when I am in town for work. The service is always good, and the location is good for my meetings. The lobby area is also very good for meetings if needed. The bar and bar food are really pretty good also, and it is not usually too crowded. There is also a mall right across the street. I will be returning in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business