La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Northeast
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$169
$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
$59
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$71
$66
$103
$82
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$80
$139
$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$126
  • Restaurant
All reviewscracker barrelallow petshard boiled eggsroom was cleanwafflesnorth sideballoon fiestaeasy accesswould stay againcontinental breakfastmoteldennysinterstate
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I like the staff at this hotel. They are wonderfully accommodating. If there is one suggestion I could make.... make sure at least a few of your handicapped rooms are CAT FREE. I have stayed in two of for rooms now on different trips. The first was "cat free" and I had no problems, but the second room had been occupied by a cat. My allergies kicked up and made for a less-than-restful night.

The staff is so good at this hotel, Ill bet they informally make several rooms "cat free zones" to help their allergic clientele, even if it is not national policy.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have been staying at La Quinta Inns across the country because we travel with a small dog. Overall we have really enjoyed the chain and the properties have been quite nice. This one was very disappointing. The guy at the desk wasn't all that friendly and we were given a room facing the dumpsters of the nearby Dennys. The rooms had exterior doors. The bathroom was very small and the shower curtain smelled sour. The housekeeper agreed and changed it out. The carpets were stained and the chairs were badly stained-even with spraying with Lysol which I always carry, I had to place a towel on the chair to sit-very disgusting. I know it was probably a "pet room", but really? This is the only La Quinta room that even looked like a "pet room". Only redeeming quality was it was close to a Cracker Barrel.
There is a new La Quinta Inn Journey across the freeway with interior doors-I would try to stay there. I didn't know about this in advance.

1  Thank MYC1
A TripAdvisor Member
Denver, Colorado, USA
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I am incredulous at how a hotel can go from "real bad" to top notch. We use to stay at this La Quinta 3 times a year when we would go from Denver to Texas to visit our folks. We started using another hotel down the street, even though we had to pay more money. On our last few trips we noticed how the outside appearance of this La Quinta was starting to change for the better. On our way home last year, the place looked immaculate so we decided to check the internet for their nightly cost. We were both surprised to see they charged the same as we had been paying when it was run down.

We made a trip to Texas this week and decided to give them another try (cannot beat the price per night). I knew the place had made a real change from the minute we walked into the lobby. The type of hired help was even more professional and had a clean appearance. The lobby was nice and the people were pleasant and eagerly to make your stay a happy one.

We started using La Quinta because they are DOG FRIENDLY. The only complain I would have is that the first rrom they gave us needed to have the carpet totally ripped out, KILLZED and replaced. Our dogs had their noses in the carpet the minute we walked in. We requested another room and they made the change immediately.

Thank you LaQuinta, for making our stay a pleasant experience. Moreso, thank you for keeping your prices low and caring enough to hire only best. The outer appearance is beauitful and your staff was very professional.

I would like to ask one small favor....could you please get larger coffee cups? Oh did I mention, you get a free breakfast. I'm not talking about a bagel and coffee. There was much more....eggs, waffles, oatmeals, cereals, fruit, orange juice, etc. I hope your experience is as pleasant as ours. In this economy, can;t beat this with a stick!
BJ in Denver

Reviewed July 10, 2012

3 day stay. No maid service one day. Charged us for a day after we left. Checked out at 7 am and they charged us for the night. WiFi did not work more than half the day. Not worth it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends