Tripadvisor
Albuquerque
All reviews waffles room was clean albuquerque airport an early flight the ground floor outdoor pool new mexico fuddruckers shuttle pets hairdryer cereal convenience freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Busy street the motel is on and cars , truck, screeching cars heard all night didn’t sleep a wink Property over all needs major update on everything. Just not up to par for a Wyndham hotel status. Won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us due to not being able to sleep due to our hotel being located next to a busy street. We do have a separate building that backs up to a residential neighborhood and is much more peaceful, as you do not hear any traffic noise during rush hour. I apologize that building was not available during your stay.

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Joseph A.
GM

Reviewed December 25, 2019

First appearance guestroom just looks a little run down later discovered carpet was quite dirty and actually found a wet spot. I would find a different hotel. We have stayed in this hotel several times prior because of pets. Time to change

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2019

I used to like La Quinta hotels. Those on the east coast were new, clean, welcomed my dog with no additional charge - I never had to think or worry, I just booked one. Time has passed, so they're not new anymore and some are obviously older properties bought and spruced up presumably to gain a broader presence. It's a large property and at 4 PM on a Thursday, they didn't have one ground floor room available. It does have elevators but the layout is funky. The outdoor pool would probably be great if you have kids. This La Quinta does not have a pet fee, which I appreciated but I thought the Super 8 across the street, which does have a pet fee, was better.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 5, 2019

We often use this motel when traveling out of or into the Albuquerque Airport at inconvenient times. They are always accommodating, have parking available for leaving a car while away. The staff has always been helpful and the rooms are clean and well appointed.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Stay here for only one night. The overall ground appearance needs more work. Overall, this place looks run down from the back of the building.
Pros: internal looks clean.

Cons: The electronic outlet was broken in some and did not provide electricity as expected. Some lights did not turn on, whether it was the light broken or the outlet not working, I don't know. Additionally, there was no USB port in the room. It is difficult for me to charge my electronics.

Date of stay: November 2019