All reviews waffles room was clean waffle house an early flight an older property the ground floor king bed new mexico fuddruckers gibson shuttle yale frig cereal hairdryer convenience proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019

It's like Wyndham took an old motel and slapped a La Quinta sign on it. Definitely not up to their usual standards. Paint was peeling on bathroom walls and there was mold on the bathroom ceiling. Rooms and beds were tiny. Gaps in doors.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lq0816, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with La Quinta. I apologize that we fell short of meeting your expectations of La Quinta due to our hotel property being one of LQ's older locations. I will look into your comments in regards to the condition of the guest room, and we will address the issues found accordingly.

Thanks again for your time, have a great day!

Joseph A.
GM

Reviewed June 16, 2019

Staff was friendly and rooms were well kept, but I am just not comfortable when the guest rooms are accessible only from the outside.Breakfast was average, lacking a variety of items found in other La Quinta properties on same trip.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2019

This La Quinta had very friendly and polite staff, and was nice and quiet for an airport hotel (I expected to hear planes, but I never did). It was clean, but a bit run down in the way you'd expect for a 2-star hotel (some chipped tiles, that sort of thing). There was also a nearly overpowering smell of cleaning chemicals when we got into our room - I had to keep the windows open for quite awhile, trying to air it out. (But again - it /was/ clean!)

It's probably common in hotels, but at the end of our trip, we were also super-grateful to discover there were laundry facilities on site. Overall, if I was looking for a place near the airport, I would definitely stay here again. Oh - and Fuddruckers (a terrific burger joint) next door is a definite bonus!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Was a cheaper reservation but I got what I paid for. I was not expecting outside entry to the room, there was only one elevator quite far away, and the bathroom wasn’t as clean as I would expect from a LaQuinta.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

The room and the bed were nice. Love that they had fridge and freezer combo as well as a microwave. The room was larger than I expected so that was a huge plus. Downsize was the bathroom and shower. Very dated and still seemed dirty. I’m sure it was due to the older paint. You could hear a little through the walls but that’s typical with first floor rooms.
Over all good room and value if you need a place next to the airport for a night. The gal checking us in was great. Super friendly!

Date of stay: May 2019