“Nice place, great park and fly rates”

La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #94 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed here before and after the holidays. They offer a great park and fly rate where you can park your car for two weeks at no charge, we left it there for nearly three weeks. The rooms are typical LaQuinta rooms. Nicely finished, flat screen hd tv. Fridge and microwave. Good wi-fi. The bathrooms were a bit dated, but clean. Breakfast was fine.
The best part of the place is the staff. They were super friendly and helpful, and they really helped me out. I left a walking stick in my room. My wife called and asked if it was possible for them to ship it to us. They said they would, and lo and behold, it showed up today! Thank you La Quinta

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Fort Bridger, Wyoming, USA
Reviewed December 21, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Reviewed December 4, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here with my family at the beginning of, and at the end of, my recent trip and have nothing to complain about. Ok, one thing: I wish they had hot breakfast items. There, that’s my one thing to complain about. I always pick this La Quinta Inn because I always get a clean room and bathroom, comfortable bed and the convenience of being close to the airport. With the shuttle service they offer, I have nothing to worry about when it comes to getting to the airport. What’s nice about this La Quinta Inn is it has the convenience of being right next to a Fuddruckers restaurant, which makes it nice when you come in from a flight and you want a quick meal. When I booked my trip, I had requested a crib be put in the room, and truth be told, I wasn’t expecting to find one when I got there, but one was in fact waiting for me when I checked in. The staff was friendly and helpful, and when I requested an extra sheet for the crib, one was brought to me promptly. I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CapeCodTenor
Surprise, Arizona, USA
Reviewed November 19, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I normally stay at La Quinta when I travel, but on this trip rooms were not available at the other locations I stay at in Albuquerque so I booked a room at this one for 3 nights. The frame around the outside door to the room was not well insulated and the high winds during my trip made so much noise it was impossible to be in the room during the daytime when the winds were the worse. I asked to be moved to another room but every time I asked I was told they were full and there were no other rooms available. I asked several times that they send maintenance to do something about the door insulation but no one ever came. The opening between the door and the frame was so bad you could see daylight at top, bottom and both sides of the door. In addition, the breakfast at this LQ was the worse I have ever experienced at any of them. There were no hot items, not even a waffle maker, so I ate out every morning. I didn't even get a response from hotel management on my LQ system review of the hotel. This hotel is one I won't be staying at again.

Room Tip: I would suggest looking at the room before registering if you stay at this hotel. It is convenient...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I wanted close to the airport to take advantage of hotel shuttle for a 6:30 a.m. flight. There are several hotels close to the airport that offer this service. Pick one of the others. This hotel located on a main road was like being on a dragstrip. Traffic noise all night along with noisy neighbors and noise from those enjoying the pool. The hotel is huge so that doesn't help either. And get breakfast at the airport - hotel is vending machine pastries in plastic.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends