San Mateo Inn & Suites
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$161
$137
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$75
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$114
$109
$102
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
$149
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2009

We stayed at La Quintas while we moved cross country as we were traveling with a small dog and they don't charge pet fees. We really appreciate their pet policy. The room itself was ok, but the bathroom was awful. The shower, while it appeared physically clean, made my husband and I both feel like it was dirty due to the old shower curtain and just the overall run down look of the fixtures. We stayed on the backside and I didn't feel as though my car was safe there. A road runs along the parking lot and I just kept thinking that it made our cars easy targets, although nothing bad happened to our cars. Our AC didn't work either. It wasn't too hot since it was early May, but I am pregnant and am seem to always be hot and it made it very uncomfortable. We told the girl at the desk the next morning that the AC wasn't working correctly and she seemed indifferent to what we told her. It was just a place for us to sleep as we moved cross country.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Although I was hoping for a different La Quinta, I wound up with this one from Priceline. The MOTEL was clean and convienient, though of the old fashion variety where there are no interior hallways. You had to get fully dressed to walk outside to the lobby for the limited breakfast. Not really an issue. The only issues I found were the small toilets and the ever present homeless guy who has made his home between the on-site Dennys and a utility building adjacent to the motel. The is road construction in the area but there is no noise and should be completed shortly. A visual tour of the area gives the impression of quite dead at night since it's somewhat business and industrial, but is is safe, although one must be buzzed in to access the lobby at night. On the positive side, there are many restaurants and stores in the area and the location is on 2 bus routes.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2008

The first tip off to trouble was upon checking in and receiving the old plastic hole punched key. Haven't seen those in so many years it made me wonder. As I entered the room I see two double beds, haven't seen those in facilities in a very long time unless it was older.

When asking for a room with a queen size bed we were informed the only room with a larger bed, a king, was in the smoking section and would cost more.

Talk about a total surprise, well this was one. So just be sure you ask all the questions that pertain to your desires.

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed November 27, 2007

The room rate on the internet was $69.00 the sign on the hotel said "rooms from $39.95" Not a good start. The first room was missing the television, there was a coffee pot that had not been emptied and electrical outlets that did not work. The front desk did not know they were missing a TV. The second room had a coffee pot and a TV, the remote didn't work. The staff couldn't fix that. The upper level floors creak so bad it is impossible to sleep when the guests upstairs walk around the rooms until 1AM. The third room had a TV and remote that worked however the coffee pot did not fit the coffee maker. All three rooms were grungy with a moldy smell. The microwave in the breakfast room didn't work and we were not able to order a movie. No one on the front desk in the evenings was willing or able to fix any of these problems. This was the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had.

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed August 8, 2007

My stay at this motel would have been much better had the keys worked properly. The internet worked well, the room was clean, and the location off the highway/minutes from downtown was nice. And that's about it. The keys for all the rooms are old pieces of plastic with little holes punched in them. You put the key in, open the door, and then remove it. The first time I used it, it was fine, but then failed to work after that. The girl had to re-issue the key by adjusting something inside the door and re-punching new holes in the plastic. She even said that room had problems before with keys (then why has it not been fixed?). The next morning, I tried to use my new key and it did the same thing. I went back to the front desk and the man said I could switch rooms. He said he didn't know why they hadn't switched to regular magnetic keys and it wasn't just me who had problems with them. The maintenance guy had to let me in with the master key and I moved my stuff to the room next door. It was a hassle not only because I shouldn't have had to worry about it in the first place, but also because I have been on the road for a month and had a month's worth of luggage with me. The guy said he has to fix keys all the time and it's a recurring problem - same as the girl the previous night. When I spoke to the front desk manager the morning of my check-out, she was completely unsympathetic, did not even offer an apology or anything else, and said she didn't know why there was a problem with the key because there were never any problems (then why would the rest of the staff say there were?).

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)