“Nice for the price”

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank traveler12309

Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Gracious management,allowing flexibility for guests. Great midtown Albuquerque area location. Breakfast bar is great and convenient. Highly recommended for other seniors.
Thanks for another great stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is our second stay at this hotel within a year. We chose it again because of location but also because the staff hospitality and friendliness is outstanding!! Wish breakfast lasted a bit later (say 10 a.m.). Would appreciate lotion in room, but for the price, I can plan to take my own lotion next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is an older architecture facility, but still well kept up. Location is adjacent to I-40, but it is a goodly distance from Central Avenue, if that is your preference. The bath is small, but we slept well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was able to check in early thanks to the manager and staff . I had made reservations the night before through the call center and was reminded that the standard check in time would be 3 pm . However , when I arrived around noon to inquire about early check in time, the desk clerk Gina and another clerk ( manager ?) gentlemen saw that there was an available room for me and was able to get me in asap! Thanks for your excellent customer service!
The complaints that I have about this particular La Quinta, is that there was no fitness center (some of the other locations do have them though ), no luggage cart or elevator. I didn't want to leave anything in my vehicle overnight.
I was on second floor- and needed to haul all my gear upstairs since I was in ABQ for 9 days but was at LQ 4 nights only. There is limited visible parking around the hotel. There were some homeless people always walking around the back side of the hotel and I made sure I parked on the front side of hotel or that was I alone after dark coming back to hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

An awesome hotel for what we needed it for. Travelling from Phoenix to NH, this place was awesome for the price! Clean rooms, very friendly staff, great location to route I-40! Would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Kevinc445
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very friendly staff, near all major interstates. Typical La quinta breakfast, abundant refills. This is an older Laquinta but it is very well maintained. It has a great outdoor ,very clean swimmi ng pool. ROOMS ,have been updated and are clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: Ask for second story room facing pool.