Hotel Andaluz
$76
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$99
$103
$82
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$71
$66
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$65
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$61
$59
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
$139
$97
1,446 results
All reviewsconrad hiltonhistoric hoteldowntown albuquerquetapas restaurantrooftop barvalet servicenew mexicoconvention centercorner roombeautiful lobbysmall roomwonderful hotellobby areacoffee makercentral avenueold townmas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2010

On a business trip and chose to stray here because of their great introduction rates. I only booked a standard queen but got upgraded to a king suite for free without asking!!!! I think that they were not busy since I came in on a Wednesday night. I found that the personnel working the front desk was all very courteous and professional throughout my trip.

The suite was awesome--I had two bathrooms: one with a toilet and sink and another with a glass shower, sink, and soaking tub. Plenty of space and a flat screen TV to boot. There was free ethernet. I like that they had an in room safe--not a common feature at many boutique hotels. The bed was super comfy. I will say that it is the best hotel bed that I've slept on. The blanks and comfortable were soft and warm--so warm that I had to throw them off in the middle of the night. Plenty of lighting in the room. The alarm clock was an iHome that your can plug an iPod into. Awesome! Two phones--one was wireless. Nice desk for my work. I never had to wait for the elevators. The room heat worked like a charm and trust me, I had that puppy cranked up as it was cold here in NM. The hotel restaurant was good--see my review on Yelp.

The whole atmosphere of the hotel was hip and chic. The music was cool. They have live music in the lobby on weekend nights and it was nice to hear and relax after a hard days work. There is a "library" that has two computers and some comfy chairs and books.

Overall, I'm so glad to have stayed here rather than the corporate hotels nearby. I wished all hotels that I stayed at were like this. The Anadaluz has so much character.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Hung D
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Staff is friendly, helpful. Rooms are plush and comfortable. We shot some amazing wedding photos there. Lovely Lovely time.

1  Thank byejune3317
Reviewed January 29, 2010

As a G.M and Executive Chef of a luxury resort and boutique hotel,. I am not an easy person to impress, So upon going to Albuquerque for my birthday and booking a room at the Andaluz, I was blown away... Service by all of the staff was impeccable, The rooms, were elegant and appointed with fine linens and quality amenities, sharp clean lines give the rooms a unique style, I would call "swanky". Each member of the staff, regardless of their position from the housekeepers to the manager, upon encountering them would inquire as to how our stay was. Dinner in Lucia was very good,..and again each staff member was attentive to any need we could have had. Dinner reservations were for Two people, and after meeting two local friends the restaurant accomodated us without a blink of an eye to add the other two at such last minute. A newer renovated hotel, as well as an old hotel can encounter misteps,..the few that we encountered such as a few lightbulbs being out, were handled immediately, and the shower , the way it is designed lets water spill out of the spaces between the doors, which actually allowed us to enjoy the old fashioned clawfoot tubs they have in the rooms.
The Mezzanine area was appointed nicely with information regarding area info and touch screen interactive videos. The Lobby has the grandeur of elegance from era's past. Yet a very comfortable feel to "lounge" and hang with friends. I highly recommend this property and look forward to next visit to Albuquerque, in the warmer months to experience the new Bar to be completed and enjoy the outside areas. Kudos to the staff of turning this renovated grand dame into a comfortable, clean, relaxing hotel, while maintaining the Green standards they worked to incorporate into it.

1  Thank Abit
Reviewed January 26, 2010

The Hotel Andaluz delivered on every promise made in its advertising! The hotel's stunning decor grabs you immediately in a a lobby which features semi-private gathering/drinking/conversation areas. The South Western art throughout the hotel was very impressive. The rooms are comfortable and well laid out. Our bed was especially plush and restful. We truly appreciated all the room amenities including a roomy shower, bath robes, signature soap and lotion, and ample closet space. Though there were a host of great restaurant options in the city, we only ate in hotel restaurant. The service was first rate and the food, at two breakfasts and a dinner made our romantic visit more than worthwhile. I was especially impressed with The Andaluz' reception area, where you actually sit at a desk and check in. We found the staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend the Andaluz to anyone looking for a memorable stay in Albuquerque!

1  Thank NYMDL
Reviewed January 26, 2010

I arrived at the Hotel Andaluz in a tizzy... A nearby pharmacy had dropped the ball on a prescription renewal I thought would be ready for pick up...it was rush hour on the freeway...and I managed to find the hotel with only minutes to spare before a dinner meeting with clients.

...and at the front desk I discovered that my reservation had been made for the wrong date...Could have been a train wreck ! But instead the hotel's Teresa Reyes managed to calm me down with assurances that a comfortable room awaited in any event. Her steady charm put me at ease. She recommended a reliable pharmacy that would deliver said prescription in the morning...and even followed through to be sure her colleague on the morning shift checked in to insure I had what I needed for a successful stay.

Service beyond the call of duty...to be remembered for the next time I visit Albuquerque !
Thanks Teresa !