Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$92
$89
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$106
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$126
HIExpress.com
$76
$74
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$155
$139
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$78
EconoLodge
$85
$80
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

1,475 results
All reviewsconvention centerforque restaurantself parkinghotel restaurantdowntown areanice hotelvalet servicehomeless peoplelobby barfront desk staffcentral avenueold townbusiness triproom was largesandia mountainsnob hillnew mexico
Reviewed January 25, 2011

My stay here was miserable. I am paying a premium to stay here and there is no coffee in the room, the internet is a charge, the printer in the business center is a charge, the lobby is a shopping mall. Pick something with some soul where people will treat you nice and you do not look like a dollar sign.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

I am so sorry to hear you had such a unsatisfactory stay! I understand you were inconvenienced at not having a coffeemaker provided in your room. It is our policy to provide coffee makers and full coffee service upon request. We are more than happy to have a coffee maker pre-placed in your room for your next stay. In addition to the complementary coffee offered in our lobby every morning from 5-7am, we have a Starbucks located in our lobby, which opens daily at 6am. And, as a Gold Passport member you are entitled to a complementary Grande Starbucks drip coffee or Tazo tea every day of your stay!
Furthermore, I realize you are upset about the cost of our internet. We regret that you feel we are only out for monetary gain! We strive to offset all necessary guest costs in every way possible. Therefore, we offer free wifi in our lobby atrium. Your comfort is our top priority and I hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your next stay.

Reviewed January 16, 2011

We've travelled 1,400 miles down Route 66 and decided to treat ourselves to a 'high' end downtown hotel. Whilst the location was perfect for visiting the city the hotel was a complete waste of money from start to finish. This is the only establishment on Route 66 which charges for internet and parking, the pool was shut, staff impersonal and at times rude and room service expensive. There are plenty of other hotels downtown Albuequrque at half the price which offer twice the welcome and benefits.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank McCracken9000
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We value your comments and take them very seriously.
I deeply regret that we did not exceed your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay!
I understand you were dissatisfied with the cost of our parking. I regret that you felt our prices are too high. While we feel our costs remain competitive, I wish to assure you that we are taking your feedback into consideration. if you would like to discuss the matter further and to see how we might better be able to accommodate you. In addition I understand you were dissatisfied with the cost of our in-room Internet. To balance this cost, we do offer free WiFi in our lobby atrium.
I am also sorry you were unable to take advantage of our pool, and would like you to know that we proudly offer memberships to New Mexico Sports and Wellness directly across the street from the hotel, where you can take advantage of the indoor pool facilities at any time that our facilities might be temporarily out of service. I am also proud to announce the opening of our pool and hot tubs on April 1st 2011 with all new lounge chairs!
Please come visit us again and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed January 6, 2011

Located in downtown Albuquerque, this hotel is ok. I don't like to see signs warning not to walk about, jog, etc. because of possible crime. Hallways were grungy, though the room was clean to a fault. Next time, we'll pay more and get something farther out.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Dear mablumberg,
I am sorry you were not exceptionally happy with your stay. While being located in the heart of downtown does have its disadvantages for some, I assure you that we take every precaution to ensure our guests safety. In addition to your comment about the condition of the hotel, I am thrilled to inform you that we just finished the installation of all new 37inch flat screen TV’s in all of our guest rooms and suites as well as new thermostats. We are nearing completion of our restaurant renovations and are in the midst of a 2 million dollar renovation of our lobby and guest room corridors that should be completed by the end of the summer. We look forward to having you back to share in our excitement and to enjoy the new surroundings!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

I stayed one night at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. The service by the staff was impeccable. I was impressed with everyone from the bell staff to the front desk attendant to the housekeeping staff. Everyone was respectful and attentive.

Pros: The hotel is located centrally in downtown within extremely easy walking distance to approximately 30 restaurants and the Albuquerque Convention Center. The hotel itself has a Starbucks, a sundries shop, a restaurant and a juice bar within it. There is plenty of meeting space, most of which is located on a single level.

Cons: The rooms are a bit dark and need to be renovated again. I was told the rooms were renovated in 2008, however, they still have tube TVs. The bathrooms were a bit dated with older tile and extremely bad lighting.

Overall, I would stay at this hotel again for a night or two.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

BusinessTraveler1983,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the exceptional hospitality that the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque has to offer! We, like our guests, are always growing and evolving to adapt and keep pace in a rapidly changing world. That is why, it is my pleasure to announce that we are in the midst of 2 million dollar hotel wide renovation that includes the installation of flat screen TV's in all our guest rooms/suites as well as new thermostats, a new restaurant, new lobby and new guest room corridors! Renovations should be completed by the end of summer 2011. If your business travels ever bring you back to Albuquerque, we would love to have you back to show you all the changes we have made!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

I was very surprised by how much I DID NOT like this hotel. My fiance and I were traveling across the country and found the Hyatt by doing a google search. We asked for a non-smoking King room which was $200 but since my fiance is in the military we got it for the price of $140. That was the only nice part. Once we got to the hotel, the lady who checked us in said that they only had a King room "smoking" left. We asked for a different room and she said she could "upgrade" us to a nicer room on the 19th floor (there are 20 floors). We got to the room and found 2 double beds....no king size like we had asked for. When we called the front desk they said the only thing they could do was deduct the $10 and they didn't have any king rooms left. When we said that it was confirmed on the phone that we asked for a king non smoking room, the receptionist simply said "nothing is ever guaranteed". How nice! Whatever, we could deal with the 2 double beds. The beds weren't even made correctly. No fitted sheets. The bathtub had black streaks on it, almost as if it wasn't cleaned. All in all, the hotel itself was nice, but I wasn't pleased with the service or quality of our room. I wouldn't recommend staying here seeing as how their policy is "nothing is ever guaranteed". I'd rather stay at another hotel where my room IS guaranteed.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear jcostel3,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have an exceptional stay! I deeply apologize and I want to assure you that we are taking your feedback into consideration and using it as a training opportunity for our staff.
We strive to provide every guest with their requested room type and I regret that we were unable to honor your request at the time of check-in.
Please know that we are doing everything in our power to investigate this error and I look forward to your next visit so that I may show you the improvements we have made based on your feedback. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the matter further. I hope to hear from you!