My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few years ago, and enjoyed it. After reviewing some of the reviews, we were concerned…..needlessly I might add. We had a nice stay, and got a great deal.
Breanna at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. She gave us a view room on the 10th floor. It was clean, had an updated flat screen TV, comfy hyatt bed, the bathroom was spotless and had all the bath products.
After lugging up a case of water we realized that the room didn’t have a refrigerator. We called Breanna, she had one delivered within minutes. Thank you Breanna. PS, there wasn’t an in room safe for all the gadgets. However, they do have them at the front desk for your use.
Wifi is available and free for Hyatt platinum level, otherwise there is a fee. Also, Breanna advised us that since they didn’t have the regency club, that coffees at Starbucks is on them. Each day, we enjoyed two large Starbucks coffees on the hotel. That was nice.
What we really like about this hotel’s location, is that Central Avenue (Route 66) is a block away. Every type of restaurant is right there within walking distance.
The cleaning staff kept our room and bath spotlessly clean and well stocked with bath products during our stay. We didn’t have any of the problems other reviewers mentioned and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, explore the shops and events in our downtown neighborhood, or lounge at the pool between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Albuquerque. WHAT MAKES A SEAMLESS STAY: SPACIOUS ROOMS: 382 guestrooms including 8 different upgrade options MEETINGS MADE EASIER: 30,000 sq ft of flexible, indoor meeting space with unique venues and a dedicated staff LOCATION IN DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE: Situated across the street from the Albuquerque Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment ECLECTIC DINING: 5 on-site dining possibilities including seasonal menus and vegetarian options PLENTY OF PLACES TO RELAX: Read, enjoy a bite to eat and stay connected with free Wi-Fi in our light and airy atrium, or go for a dip in our recently renovated, rooftop pool complete with oversize hot tub. Outdoor fire pit coming soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque