Most important advice: read all the other reviews! They are correct on many points! (unfortunately). Hyatt, you should strip this of it's "Regency" moniker--not up to the standards, just because you update the lobby, does not make a Hyatt Regency. I'm just sayin'.
Outdated in so many ways--I felt as if I was back in time to an old hotel in 1980. Everything (except for the updated lobby), felt antiquated--difficult to pinpoint, but I encourage you (and hopefully Hyatt) to read the other reviews.
Another point of advise IF you stay here--ask for a room with a view--at least there is THAT! Unfortunately the architect designed most rooms with minimal view of the beautiful mountains. Make sure you at least get that. (Who puts a room on a corner of a hotel with only ONE window that does not even look at the mountains?!) Yeah, that cannot be "fixed" without major construction, so at least ASK for a room with a view of the mountains, so that you can be distracted from the dismal surroundings of the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. Ugh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque