The associates at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque were very accommodating. I was traveling to Albuquerque for my niece’s wedding and realized that the wedding was actually an hour earlier than I thought it was. The associates arranged for an early check in for both of the rooms that I had reserved so that we could leave the hotel by 3:00 pm to get to the venue in east of the Sandia Mountains.
Breana and Gilbert were very helpful and the bellmen made sure that I knew how to navigate through the downtown area safely. When I left the nightclub on Central with a friend I called back to the hotel to have them call a cab for him to take him to his hotel. By the time we walked up to the porte-cochère the cab was waiting for him.
On the day before I was departing, I asked the housekeeping houseman for a box so that I could pack my cooler with frozen green chile and he literally returned within a couple of minutes with a box that was a perfect fit; it was as if he knew I was going to need one.
The only thing that disappointed me was that the rich hues of turquoise and purple in the original carpet that are characteristic of central NM have been replaced with neutral tones and the dark woods on the elevator landings have been lightened since the last time I was there in 1998. Overall the hotel has been well maintained since it opened in the early 90’s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, explore the shops and events in our downtown neighborhood, or lounge at the pool between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Albuquerque. WHAT MAKES A SEAMLESS STAY: SPACIOUS ROOMS: 382 guestrooms including 8 different upgrade options MEETINGS MADE EASIER: 30,000 sq ft of flexible, indoor meeting space with unique venues and a dedicated staff LOCATION IN DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE: Situated across the street from the Albuquerque Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment ECLECTIC DINING: 5 on-site dining possibilities including seasonal menus and vegetarian options PLENTY OF PLACES TO RELAX: Read, enjoy a bite to eat and stay connected with free Wi-Fi in our light and airy atrium, or go for a dip in our recently renovated, rooftop pool complete with oversize hot tub. Outdoor fire pit coming soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque