My husband and I stayed here while I attended a conference in this hotel. The staff here was great! Upon arrival, our room was not ready since it was still early in the day (11:30 AM) and check in isn't until 3:00 PM, which is to be expected. We decided to have lunch at Forque, which is the hotel's main restaurant. We ate several meals at Forque during our stay. We were shocked at how good this restaurant is! Most hotel restaurants have horrible food with even worse service - not here. The meals were always great and the service fantastic! We will miss Teresa - she waited on us most of the time. She was so pleasant and attentive, even when handling a multitude of tables. During one of our lunches, the restaurant was packed due to our conference attendees. It was during this time that we noticed even the Managers helping to get everyone served. Very impressive!! This restaurant was a huge bonus for us since the downtown Albuquerque area is not safe to venture out into. Following lunch we moved into the bar area so that we could watch our team's football game on TV while we waited for the call that our room was ready. As promised by Gilbert at the front desk (love him!!), we received a call as soon as our room was ready. We had a panoramic view king room, which I highly recommend. We also booked the bed & breakfast package which I also recommend. The room was quiet, spacious and clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds we have ever had - like sleeping on a cloud! The bathroom was large enough to actually move around in, which is more than I can say for most hotels these days. A normal sized hairdryer (not a travel size) is also provided. There was also plenty of counter space for toiletry items. The meeting rooms where our conference was held were very nice and the staff once again was very attentive and friendly. We definitely would recommend this Hyatt for anyone needing a great downtown hotel. Between the food, the staff and the room, we hated to leave but hope to return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque