WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #30 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was very unsatisfied with this hotel, and the room they offered. The bed was uncomfortable and its bottom sheet kept popping off the mattress which I find to be unsanitary. I found a spot of blood on the pillow. They charge you for parking and internet. Not reasonable prices either. The option for internet is either 15 min or 24+ hours. Which of course the majority of the time you won't be there for even 12 hours, not including the 8 hours of your sleep. Once the morning came we had house cleaning knocking at 8am. For the price they charge there should be at least free parking. Will never do Hyatt again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
DEMETRIS A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear RaymondB26:

I certainly understand how valuable your time is and I greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to provide your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear about about the housekeeping issues you experienced. I assure
you that the hotel's management team has addressed these concerns and ensure that future guests do not experience the challenges that you have described.

We certainly want to see you again and invite you back to see our changes. I know you will love them! Please let me know when you are back in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Professional, friendly service. Very nice rooms. Great for a "couple get-away" and right in the center of Downtown Albuquerque. I stayed for a weekend and had a wonderful stay. The staff was helpful and friendly. There are shuttles that will take you to the area casinos if you like. Ask the front desk, they will help you out with that. If you like the nightclub scene, there are places within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DEMETRIS A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Teetermarie: Thank you so much for the excellent review. I hope we are always able to exceed your expectations and be your choice hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just over half way through a two week business trip to Albuquerque and I cannot say enough about the people who work at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. The level of professionalism is amazing. Everyday when headed to work and then when I return from a hard day. I am greeted by some of the most professional and yet sincere people I have met. They truly love their jobs. From the valet/bell/door staff always with a "welcome", to Gilbert who I am assuming is the Front Desk Manager excellent customer service, Demetris who is a lovely young lady who went out of her way to make not only my stay but others I whitnessed enjoyable , the housekeepers who cleaned my room effeciently and always with a smile and to the wait staff in the restaurant and lounge some excellent food and service. They all take their jobs seriously. I even met the General Manager on his first day of work at the hotel. In talking to the General Manager, Mark???? I understand that the hotel had just been sold to new owners. Now I do not know what the hotel was like before but the people who are working there now hit it out of the park for me. They truly made my stay away from my family as enjoyable as it could be. I will return if I am every back in the area.

Room Tip: It is a Hyatt every room is an excellent room!
1 Thank zbsigpi
DEMETRIS A, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Patricia M: Thank you so much for the excellent review of our hotel, staff and Forque Kitchen & Bar. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
York, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Friendly and quick check in and check out. Short stay for one night on trip with my parents. Hotel was very comfortable, slept like a baby. Everything felt new and updated, valet was quick with the car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank forkrisf
Thank you so much, forkrisf, for the excellent review. I hope we are always able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a week during a conference. It is less than a block from the Convention Center, which is very convenient. It is also just a few blocks from Central/Route 66 so you can walk to the bars and restaurants. The hotel is nice, clean, and with a good gym. The only complaint is the erratic maid service. We had daily service but some days we would be missing coffee cups or glasses or wash cloths. Each day we wondered which item would be missing.
Overall, it is a good hotel to stay in if you are attending events at the Convention Center.

Room Tip: Choose a high room to see the mountains in the distance.
1 Thank lizardtiff
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your review, lizardtiff. We appreciate the positive feedback you provided and will work to correct the housekeeping concerns you mentioned so that you can enjoy an Excellent stay on your return. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Sparta, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt Regency in Albuquerque. The room was very clean and roomy. Staff at the hotel was quick in their response to questions and needs. We enjoyed dinner at the "Forque" restaurant on the premises. The food was incredibly delicious and the service (Thank you to David Duran and Nicole) was above board. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet - so many choices and all delicious. Thanks to their recommendations we had a wonderful evening.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia M
Dear Patricia M:

RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

When I arrived to Albuquerque Airport, I was greeted by Demetris, assistant to General Manager. During the short trip to the hotel in a very comfortable SUV, Demetris have me a full history of the hotel and the area and made me feel that if I need any assistance during my stay she would be there to help me. She proceeded to assist me with a check in and ensured that it was smooth. During the stay, hotel staff vas attentive at every moment. Restaurant food ad service is superb. First class dining experience. On-site Starbucks is very handy.

Room Tip: Very reasonable rates.
1 Thank Jay V
Thank you so much for your review, Jay V. I am thrilled that several of our associates were able to make your stay an Excellent one. We look forward to welcoming you back.