Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
Econo Lodge Downtown(Albuquerque)
Crossroads Motel(Albuquerque)
  • Breakfast included
1,445 results
All reviewsconvention centerforque restaurantself parkinghotel restaurantdowntown areavalet servicenice hotellobby barthe hotel stafffront desk staffcentral avenueold townbusiness tripnob hillroom was largesandia mountainsnew mexico
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We found an exceptional value staying here, couldn't beat the room price we booked on Hotwire. Even with having to pay for parking, it was still a great deal. Hotel is nice, clean, room service food always delicious and hot. The downside? Location ok, but not really much to walk to since its in the business district area. Outdoor pool ice cold, which was disappointing. Also, air conditioner didn't work great in room. I had severe sinus issues due to bad ventilation, so it was hard to sleep.. Nice enough, but the bottom line? I would pay more next time and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

EV S: Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay. We appreciate the positive feedback about our hotel.

I sincerely apologize that you experienced severe sinus issues in your room. To accommodate all of our guest needs, we do offer Respire by Hyatt – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms which are designed to provide a comfortable sleeping environment for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hyatt rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, Respire by Hyatt rooms undergo an additional six-step process to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants.

Please contact me the next time you are here. I would be delighted to assist in getting you a Respire rooms so that you can enjoy a great night's sleep .

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I recieved kindness and such a positive attitude from Steurt. I knew I could finally let go and let Hyatt.

Smiles from; I believe his name is
Don. He welcomes you helps with luggage Parking .. I bet almost anything he seems wise. He represents the Hyatt well.
I felt as though I could relax breathe I might even smile back.

I attended an avent on April 20, 2013.

The Catering was well done as in Bravo it is hard to Serve a sit down crowd so well
However they did do with grace and elegance.
I believe I may have even seen a Caterering manager or manager
of some sort on her head set orchestrating things to the ultatimate perfection.
However I was there for on reason; to learn
That was accomplished with the help of many peole however, for me ... Thecpicturessnd graphics realky helped me understand the need and made .. Film come to life

"Production Man from Hyatt Regency in
Albuquerque

One word: FLAWLESS

Bethanne
Schiffer
PS thank you kind volunteers at event
From Hyatt

What an honor

• Stayed: April 2013
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We appreciate the amazing review of our hotel and staff, Maminthemirror! We will be sure to recognize our associates regarding the great service you received. Thank you for your comments and please let us know when you are returning to our hotel.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very impressed with the level of service we received at this hotel, the management took very good care of us. The location is ideal for seeing the local sites and hitting the highway when it's time to leave. The buffet breakfast was first class, would definitely stay there again and fully endorse this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you, PandG_Wallace, for choosing our hotel and taking the time to review us! We're glad you had a great stay and will see you soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Front desk well trained-one of the most knowledgeable and helpful teams I've worked with in understanding what is available around town. Convenient if you are working in town and close to highway for getting north or south. My only regret is that we spent so much time trying local restaurants that we didn't know until the last day that the Hyatt's restaurant is one of the best in the area. Very creative cooking with local incrediants, great service for all meals, breakfast through dinner-was best we ate in during our trip.

Room Tip: Try the Hyatt restaurant. While I purposely try to enjoy the local cooking, you may find that some of the best is this restaurant.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DEMETRIS A, VIP AMBASSADOR at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thanks for your glowing review of our hotel and service, Holeinone53. Seems like you enjoyed being at our hotel and we are excited to see that we hit our goal of exceeding your expectation. We are looking forward forward to seeing you again when your travel plans bring you back to the Duke City!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The attentiveness starts at the moment you open the door. Everybody treated my family and I like friends and made sure we had all we needed. The rooms are nice and large with a great view. Only complaint would be no free wifi

1  Thank Lawsut
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hi Lawsut:

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review and comment about our staff's attentiveness throughout your stay. Customer service is very important to us and we are happy to do all we can to accommodate every one of our guest needs. Thanks for staying with us. Looking forward to seeing you soon!