Was here for a conference and stayed two nights. Hotel was very nice, with great conference facilities. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. A Starbucks in the lobby is always a plus. Room was nicely appointed. However, I do have to agree with other commenters that the downtown area is rather sketchy after dark. Stay in a group if walking anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, explore the shops and events in our downtown neighborhood, or lounge at the pool between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Albuquerque. WHAT MAKES A SEAMLESS STAY: SPACIOUS ROOMS: 382 guestrooms including 8 different upgrade options MEETINGS MADE EASIER: 30,000 sq ft of flexible, indoor meeting space with unique venues and a dedicated staff LOCATION IN DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE: Situated across the street from the Albuquerque Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment ECLECTIC DINING: 5 on-site dining possibilities including seasonal menus and vegetarian options PLENTY OF PLACES TO RELAX: Read, enjoy a bite to eat and stay connected with free Wi-Fi in our light and airy atrium, or go for a dip in our recently renovated, rooftop pool complete with oversize hot tub. Outdoor fire pit coming soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque