Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$72
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
$106
$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$96
$85
$74
$70
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$127
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$139
$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

1,473 results
All reviewsconvention centerforque restaurantself parkinghotel restaurantdowntown areanice hotelvalet servicehomeless peoplelobby barfront desk staffcentral avenueold townbusiness triproom was largesandia mountainsnob hillnew mexico
Reviewed February 10, 2013

It was a typical Hyatt experience. The Internet and parking were very expensive compared to other hotels in ABQ. I would be more likely to stay at one of those hotels in the future. Staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Chasicakes:

It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced with our staff. Please accept my apologies regarding the internet and parking charges. The parking garage is owned by the City of Albuquerque and we rent spaces. Although there is a charge for guest room internet, we do offer complimentary Wifi in our lobby and lobby atrium as an alternative. I am happy to advise that we continually benchmark with other hotels in the city to ensure that our hotel always remains competitive.

I certainly would love to have you come back if you are ever in the area. Safe travels!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I continue my ever lasting search for a great hotel in ABQ.
The location of the hotel is downtown which I prefer, the area is safe as their is a police station across the street. The restaurants in the area are local and within walking distance, no chain restaurants around which is nice. Parking is under the hotel and was included in my package but there is a fee otherwise.
The lobby is magnificent. Huge, open and very active with people on their laptops and tablets. There is a real Starbucks! There is a bar that was dead but the attached restaurant 'Forque' has a very active bar. The restaurant is where they serve breakfast which was included in my package as well. The food is a bit better than typical hotel food but they are very proud of it and charge accordingly.
Upon check in I was informed that my booking of a king bed was merely a request and not a guarantee which always annoys me terribly so they put me in a double room. With two DOUBLE beds. Not queens. Doubles. I am 6'1" 235lbs. A double is like sleeping on an army cot. To make matters worse the bed was simply terrible. hard as a rock. The linens were like sandpaper and when you tried to get in the bed they exploded so it looks like you had a battle with the Orcs by morning. I slept terribly for three nights. It really made my trip miserable.
The room itself was somewhat spartan, very clean but very boring. There was a flat panel TV, yet no fridge, microwave or even coffee machine. There was a $1.50 bottle of water they want you to pay $5 for and thats about it. The shower was typically weak and the towels did not meet the standards of the brand. They were typical of much lesser hotel brands.
I liked the hotel, service was good and I love the location and lobby and restaurant. Yet I cannot recommend to stay here because of the beds and linens and lack of appointments of the rooms. If you can't sleep or sleep poorly the rest of the hotel is moot.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PHXTrainer
DEMETRIS A, VIP AMBASSADOR at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

PHXTrainer:

It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced with our great location and restaurant outlets. Please accept my apologies for the room/bedding issue that you experienced during your stay. I certainly would love to have the opportunity to make this up to you so please feel free to contact me. Thank you so much for your candid feedback.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The customer service in this hotel is the best we have ever experienced and that's saying a lot because I choose places to stay, eat, ect. based on how good the customer service is. The suite we had was lovely, large and roomy. It was clean, well stocked and the decor was lovely. We had a special situation due to my husband going in for open heart surgery in a hospital in the same general area as the Hyatt. The staff went out of their way to meet our requirements. When I say, "out of their way" that includes greeting us with flowers, cookies, fruit and welcoming and efficient staff. It was the best hotel experience in my life, and I am not young :-). The VIP ambassador, Demetris, is outstanding. So is Lori, one of the managers, and Dorothy who I believe is the head of housekeeping. The valet parking was run smoothly and the staff was cheerful and eager to help. Kudos for this special place in a world of people who often seem to "care less"

Room Tip: I loved our corner suite over the restaurant!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear MsCathie123: We are very pleased to see that our friendly and caring staff helped to make your stay a memorable one during your husband's open heart surgery. Thank you for choosing us and we love to see you and your family again very soon for a celebration!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had a lot of the same problems as Matt 33332, like the charges added and then making sure they were removed (internet, starbucks, parking...), and the sheets, and the fact that not only is there not much to do around the hotel, but they warn you IN CAPITAL LETTERS not to go out walking - even in groups. Not a good recommendation. Let me also add:

We passed it the first time by because it doesn't even look like a hotel entrance. Then on the second time by, the valet was chatting with a friend parked right in the middle of the short pull-through registration lane - and we'd have to block traffic while we waited for them. It's on a one-way street - so each time around is a couple of blocks... On the 3rd time around we just decided to cram in there and annoy the guy and his friend.

It's hard to tell where the front desk is. I waited... and waited... at a couple of different locations, and finally went back out to ask the guys where it was. I was waiting at the right place, but it was 15 min. before someone showed up to check me in.

Then there's the room. Big enough. Standard corporate furnishings. But what's that I hear? A low beep... beep.... beep.... I told them I couldn't take it. They alleged that it is something in their fire alarm or suppression system, and that I couldn't get away from it. It's possible that they told me that just to get me to stay in the bad room, but if the whole hotel is that way, then there's no way I am going to recommend it to anyone. Just say to yourself, as you read all these reviews, beep..... beep.....

The only good point was that the concierge recommended the Gold Street Caffe.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without the constant beeping.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear GlyphGirl_CO,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property and for staying with us. Like any big city hotel, certain precautions need to be taken when visiting a new city.

In regards to the check-in area, we will ensure our staff are showing our guests where the registration area is located. As you may have noticed, once you enter the hotel through the main entrance to the right you see our restaurant, and, to the left, you will find our registration desk located around the corner.

We strive to continually improve the service we provide. Please contact me directly when returning to the Duke City so that I can help to make your stay more memorable. Safe travels!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a week and I'm very pleased. The room is very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and caring. My 2 year old even got free breakfast one day from the VIP guest manager. When we come back to visit Albuquerque again next year we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
DEMETRIS A, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Hi batida1980: It was certainly my pleasure to assist you and your family while you were staying with us. Exceeding our guests expectations and showing that we truly care is what we do best. We are delighted to see that whenever you are back in Albuquerque, you will stay with us again. Thanks for your wonderful review; Safe travels!