“We had stayed the evening before in the same price range...”

Days Inn Albuquerque West
Ranked #111 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
West Des Moines, Iowa
“We had stayed the evening before in the same price range...”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had stayed the evening before in the same price range hotel - turned out to be dirty, unsafe and breakfast was horrible. The Days Inn was a real treat after that experience. Lovely hotel - would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnabqwest, Manager at Days Inn Albuquerque West, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I'm very glad to hear your stay was a pleasant one. All members of our staff are very proud of where we work and strive to provide the best value we can to our guests. We are also extremely excited to be in the process of installing our 32" LCD TVs in the guest rooms at this time, a very substantial upgrade to provide our customers an even greater value.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Roswell
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was not very happy it took a good 20 to 30 mintues to get checked with my 3 year grandson and I had made reservations yes really I'm not joking then the guy couldn't find me in there system, wow so he made phone calls and finally got me checked in but I'm still not happy. Get to my room and start to relax and go to the bathroom long black hair on the floor in the bath tub and found food crumbs by the bed and the back of the remote kept falling off.. So yes I have been waiting to give my feedback thank you! You can call me and let me know if theres anything you can do about it cause your staff couldn't..I have more to say to breakfast selection awful(there was none really) other people having trouble getting checked 2 to be exact that shoulda been my sign but I had reservations

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnabqwest, Manager at Days Inn Albuquerque West, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. My apologies for the delay in our usually very efficient check in procedure. There were some technical issues within the central reservation system and it was not communicating customer reservations to the property level. As frustrating as this was for you, it was ten times that for my employees as you were far from the only one affected. As far as the conditions of the room, all guests are given a normal amount of time to inspect the room upon checkin and if for whatever reason you are uncomfortable, we are staffed 24 hours a day to try and make any situations right, or relocate you to an alternate room if you request or we can not resolve an issue.

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Albuquerque
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I highly recommend staying a @ Days Inn West. The service was outstanding, the continental breakfast never ran out of anything that was served. Nice and quiet, comfortable, reasonably priced.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad your stay was a pleasant one and your recommendation is highly appreciated. We have a staff that takes great pride in where they work and what we have to offer. And depending on the day, maintaining the breakfast area while operating the front desk duties is no small feat, it's great to be recognized for it.