All reviews the concierge lounge full service marriott balloon fiesta frontage road ordered room service breakfast buffet per day north side new mexico short drive hotel restaurant parking lot pyramids atrium convention fest starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. My daughter and I stayed prior to visiting Conrad Sanchez Skin Care which is a 5 minute drive from the hotel.

This property is clean and well cared for in every way. If you look really closely you can see that the hotel is showing its age a bit. Still a great hotel at a reasonable price.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Altogether, a positive experience. Our room was big, clean and comfortable, and all staff were unfailingly pleasant and helpful. Only two elevators for 10 floors, but we occasionally used the service elevator, which was handy to our room. No long wait. Disappointed to see plastic plants everywhere, and the hanging planters just sit empty. C’mon, folks! You could at least keep trailing plants in a FEW of them!

Room tip: To see the Sandias (especially at sunset!) ask for an east-facing room.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TammyM2732, Front Office Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dear Marriott Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent stay at the Albuquerque Pyramid North.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the few issues that you experienced. This is not something neither you, or myself would expect to happen in our guest rooms. I wish we would have known about this matter, so we would have had the opportunity to fix it right away and have ultimately made your stay with us a better experience.
Please also know that your thoughts have been shared among the team to isolate issues like these moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Every time we register, the manager, Tammy Munoz remembers us. She always has such a warm welcoming way about her. She runs this property with ease and with the help of great staff! We are always greeted and remembered by Cyntia the manager of the concierge lounge. She’s met our entire family and is considered as part of our family. She is so sweet & helpful. She even called to have a microwave and fridge sent to my room. She went out of her way to do this! Excellent customer service! Then, our appliances were delivered by Ramsey and he was so professional and sweet. Then, our tv connection was lost and Chris the engineer was quick and helpful, even explaining what went wrong and to call him anytime.
While things happened during this stay, it was the people, not the brand that make it right and make us feel at home!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

From the very start, all of the front desk professionals gave us an overwhelmingly positive impression of this hotel. They are friendly, proactive and aim to please. The lobby is well appointed with delicious refreshments. With platinum status, we had concierge lounge access— it was excellent. Cynthia runs the lounge in the evening and is very kind and welcoming. She really goes out of her way to make sure you enjoy your time in the lounge. Breakfasts were also quite good. Our concierge level room was clean and comfortable with a lovely view of the Sandia Mountains. We heard that the rooms will be updated later this year, which will be another plus, but we honestly were happy with our accommodations. When in Albuquerque, we would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I preface this review with the fact that I am a Marriott Bonvoy member with Lifetime Titanium Elite status, +1700 nights and 20 years platinum and that this was a paid stay (not using points).
I stayed here a Friday and Saturday night in March to visit family and friends. Upon check-in at around 11pm I asked if any suites were available and was told none were. So I went up to my room and settled in. Before calling it a night I decided to see if I could book a suite for the two nights using my app on my phone and to my surprise, I was able to. I though this very odd and wondered why I was not upgraded to a suite, so I took some screen shots (see images enclosed in this review) and planned to address this with management the next morning. Now the review...
My Room: A standard king room, nice size, comfortable bed with nice pillows, sheets and comforter. The bathroom was a nice size, great water pressure and plenty of hot water. The room was nicely furnished, the only ding would be that the carpet was dated and loose through out the room.
Breakfast: The standard Marriott buffet. The pre-made yogurt parfaits were excellent, but the scrambled-eggs were disappointingly dry. Bacon, sausage and french toast were yummy.
Gym: Excellent facilities. 3 treadmills, 3 ellipticals, 2 recumbent bikes, dumbell rack, universal machine, 3 yoga mats, 3 foam rollers, various medicine balls, filtered water and cold and dry towels.
Back to my Upgrade Issue: the next morning I spoke with the customer experience manager Tammy and explained my situation. She was unsure why I was not provided an upgrade and asked how she might rectify the situation including moving me into an available suite that morning. I decided not to move as I was only staying one more night, and we agreed upon awarding me 12,000 points as this is what it would cost to stay one night using points at this hotel. During our discussion Tammy was very professional, sympathetic and apologetic for my situation. I was satisfied with the outcome and asked that she look into how this situation could have occurred so that others do not encounter the same issue in the future.
In summary, this is a nice hotel. Great location for getting around the Albuquerque area with a nice staff.

Date of stay: March 2019