Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$75
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$104
$95
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$101
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
All reviewsthe concierge loungeballoon fiestastayed at the marriottbreakfast buffetper daystayed here for one nightfitness centerfront desk staffroom was clean and comfortablenew mexicoshort drivehot tubindoor poolparking lotpyramidsatriumhighway
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is hands down THE best hotel in Albuquerque! The staff is fabulously polished and professional, better than any other hotel in New Mexico, they raise the bar. The rooms are clean and luxurious, mine made me feel like a Queen. The new beds are soooo so comfortable I never wanted to get out! And Eric P. the front office manager is by far the best manager on the planet! He is professional, courteous and goes out of his way to accomodate each and every guest. Anyone going into the hospitality field should observe Eric for just an hour and they will learn what hospitality really means. Additionally, the hotel is centrally located right off the main highway which will take you anywhere you need to go. The business center is comfortable and properly stocked with everything you need, including wipe 'ems! The food is great, especially the breakfast buffet. This hotel was a #10 in every way!

Room Tip: The higher you go, the further you will see!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on three occasions and the service has always been great. The in house restaurant is good and fairly priced and the cleanliness is good. Their fitness facilities could use a little upgrading but are about the norm for most hotels. Being right beside I-25 can be a little noisy, but just ask for a room on the west end to take care of this problem. Their are many intersting things nearby including the Gruet winery and several small eateries within walking distance SW of the hotel entrance. All in all I really like using this facility.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very nice rooms and a great fitness center. I travel often to Albuquerque and have tried other hotels but none measure up to the Marriott. when I arrive the staff greets me by name and they have taken to placing a fruit basket in my room. It is these little touches that takes the sting out of business travel and brings a bit of civility into an uncaring world. I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Upper rooms offer a great view of mountains and desert
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed at the Pyramid several times, and the rooms are always clean and comfortably furnished. The beds are among the more comfortable ones that I have slept in while traveling, with lots of pillows for any configuration! I will continue to book rooms here when I have to go on an overnight to Albuquerque

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! I also appreciate your comments regarding our beds. The Marriott bedding package is the best in the industry! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Rich Lundt

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Date of stay June 2012: My daughter and I stayed 2 nights here (plus 2 nights in Old Town) and were very please with the all the hotel staff. The purpose of the trip was to acquaint my daughter with my birthplace so I had a long list of locations to visit and the front desk could not have been more helpful...they took my list, Googled and mapped out everything for me. They were so efficient that we were able to visit without rushing all the places on my list and still had 2 full days to do whatever we pleased. I couldn't have been more grateful!! The hotel is an older property but it is well maintained and the rooms are spacious. I recommend getting the Continental breakfast with the hotel stay; it's a full breakfast buffet and very good!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your generous comments! Our staff strives to make every guest experience memorable. I am glad you had ample time to explore our wonderful city. Thank you again for staying!
Rich Lundt