“Comfortable bed”

Ranked #71 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Taos, New Mexico
“Comfortable bed”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed at the Pyramid several times, and the rooms are always clean and comfortably furnished. The beds are among the more comfortable ones that I have slept in while traveling, with lots of pillows for any configuration! I will continue to book rooms here when I have to go on an overnight to Albuquerque

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! I also appreciate your comments regarding our beds. The Marriott bedding package is the best in the industry! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Rich Lundt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
SF Penninsula
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Date of stay June 2012: My daughter and I stayed 2 nights here (plus 2 nights in Old Town) and were very please with the all the hotel staff. The purpose of the trip was to acquaint my daughter with my birthplace so I had a long list of locations to visit and the front desk could not have been more helpful...they took my list, Googled and mapped out everything for me. They were so efficient that we were able to visit without rushing all the places on my list and still had 2 full days to do whatever we pleased. I couldn't have been more grateful!! The hotel is an older property but it is well maintained and the rooms are spacious. I recommend getting the Continental breakfast with the hotel stay; it's a full breakfast buffet and very good!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your generous comments! Our staff strives to make every guest experience memorable. I am glad you had ample time to explore our wonderful city. Thank you again for staying!
Murrieta
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was my first time in New Mexico. I stayed here on a recomendation from a friend.

wow!!! I was amazed at the lounge area and the room. They also have a indoor / outdoor pool that you can swim back and forth from inside to outside the hotel, I hit the hot tub before bed.

I had a great sleep. I wanted to stay another night, but had to press onward.

I hope someday to visit again. I also thought for the price you get a GREAT value.
You get to stay in a luxurious play with out the high price.

Room Tip: The room high up facing the freeway has a nice view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thanks for your review and your nice comments...I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope you are able to stay longer on your next visit! Thank you again for the nice review!
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed here for four nights on a business trip. The hotel isn't new, but the rooms were clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I am a gold member with access to the concierge lounge, which was open from 6:30 am to 10 pm and well equipped with everything I needed. I ate in the hotel restaurant twice -- I could not find anything bad to say about it, and the waiter was just wonderful.

Room Tip: My room was on the fifth floor, away from the elevators, but facing the large open area below (resta...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank kc2apj
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We take great pride is our level of service! I am so gratified that your stay went so well. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My stay here was both comfortable and pleasing. Continental meals were very good. Cleanliness was excellent, service was great. The location was adequate, as it could have had more restaurants within walking distance. The only improvement I would ask for is more coffee fixings should be available in the room. I would easily choose this hotel again in my future travels.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Riverview, Canada
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Been here twice in the last year for business and I have to say, it's been decent. The staff have been very friendly, the rooms are nice and clean, and the environment is very good.

Definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs to stay in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your generous comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. It was dated though. The couch in our suite was pretty worn and a bit grungy looking, but the rest of the room was better, just dated. The housekeeping, cleaned, but did not leave coffee two of the days we were there. There was no concierge lounge during the holidays, you paid for breakfast and internet. For the price of this room and the state of it, it should have included these perks. The breakfast buffet was expensive and not all that great. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Book a room on an upper floor, the view of the city was spectacular at night. Also, if you face eas...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. We are sorry to hear your stay was mixed.

I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us and we want you to know we appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize that the hotel room was not up to the standards that you have come to expect from a Marriott Hotel. The good news is that we will be renovating all of our guest rooms next year, but that is no excuse for the room not being completely clean. We should have done a better job at insuring the “details” were taken care of.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve issues such as these. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service. If you would like to discuss your experience with me, please send an email to rich.lundt@jqh.com so we can address it with you directly.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Richard Lundt