Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$102
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungeballoon fiestaopen atriumstayed at the marriottbreakfast buffetper daystayed here for one nightfitness centerthe air conditioningfront desk staffroom was clean and comfortableshort drivehot tubindoor poolparking lotpyramidsconference
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Although the hotel was very clean and service good, this hotel is stuck in the 70's and needs a face job. Deoc is tired. The best thing is that you can expect great beds and linens from all Marriotts, therefore a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the wings, instead of overlooking the atrium
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

I wanted to thank you for your review! I really do appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you stayed with us! I did note your comments regarding your experience. I am very sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. The great news is that our hotel will be completely renovating next year. I know this does nothing to make up for a less than satisfactory experience, but hopefully will demonstrate our commitment to our guests. We do welcome your suggestions and comments as it helps us improve. Thank you again and we hope to you give us another opportunity. If you would like to discuss further, I can be reached at rich.lundt@jqh.com or 505 798 6410!

Richard Lundt

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this Marriott while passing through Albuquerque and the stay was great. We picked up my fiance's mother from the airport and being right off the I-25 made the short drive that much better. The staff is very courteous and there is an amazing view from our room. The room itself was a good size with very comfortable beds. The only negative about our stay was that internet access was $12.95 a night. I stayed at a motel 6 last night, paid less than half the price for the room as I did here and they still had free WiFi. Other than that, this hotel is a perfect location to hang your hat for the night. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your generous comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Staff super freindly and always willing to go the extra mile to help with directions or room service. Hotel was clean and close to Balloon Fiesta!! We loved the lobby with waterfall great for hanging out with friends in evening.Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We take great pride in providing exceptional service. Balloon Fiesta is such a fun event and I am glad you were able to visit during this time of year! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at this property the week before Balloon Festival. We booked through Expedia and got a super deal on a King Suite with breakfast for two included. The property is wonderful. I had not been there for many, many years and the area has built up around the hotel so you don't quite get the pyramid effect like the old days when the hotel stood by itself. Regardless, the room was great, the food was fine as was the service both at the bar and restaurant. It's also a great location! Easy access to the freeway lets you get around town within minutes and you can head off to Santa Fe as well. We caught some balloons up in the air on our second morning.
We'll be back for sure!!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite if you can. Those are on the corner and the view is great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

I wanted to thank you for writing a review and for the nice comments. Our staff has so much fun during Balloon Fiesta! I am glad you were able to visit during this wonderful time of year! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Wow, whoever decided on the outside color scheme for this hotel should sent to counseling. :-D
But the inside is very nice.
Nicest of all is the great customer service.
Maintenance (J & J) were great.
Best of all was Brandon. He is a great kid with a great future.

It is a "Gotta Go" kinda place.

IHG,
Rube

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
rlundt, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really do appreciate your positive feedback on our associates! Jessie, Jacob, and Brandon are all outstanding! I will make sure to commend them for you! Our hotel is certainly unique! Our Pyramid shape and color scheme is immediately recognizable! Thank you again for staying and we hope to see you soon!