My sister was ill in the hospital, I thought I would be staying just a few days but ended staying for 15 days. The Service I received was outstanding. Trish who is a mangaer was so kind to me. Every morning she asked how my sister was and if there was anything they could do to help. She offered shuttle service to the hospital and also let me stay late the day they released her. She made me feel like I was part of a family. This hotel has great service, clean rooms, a wonderful breakfast. I would rate my experience here better than excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three diamond, garden-style hotel featuring over-sized guest rooms & suites. Beautifully landscaped courtyard with outdoor pool. Indoor over-sized hot tub. Complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet and evening reception included. Over-sized guest rooms and suites featuring first-class amenities. In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, full-size iron & board, alarm clock/radio, well-lit work desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet access. Complimentary shuttle service 7AM-7PM, reservations required. 24 hour business center and lobby coffee. Full service gym available ofsite, complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Clubhouse Hotel