I'd have to say that my experience with the Clubhouse Inn was the most frustrating experiences I've ever had with a hotel. When we arrived to check in we realized that the pool was under construction. The only reason I booked this hotel was because the pool looked awesome (Its the first photo they display on all of the travel sites, including this on.). We had already been traveling the whole day so as I checked in I explained why we didn't want to stay there and asked if they would let me check in for one night and cancel the rest of my stay. I was told that that is fine with the hotel and I'd just need to cancel with the travel company I booked through. Seemed like no big deal. So I checked out the next day and called the travel company. They agreed that I had legitimate reason to cancel my reservation. They called the hotel to confirm and the Clubhouse Inn refused to refund the money for the second and third night even though they acknowledged that their pool was under construction and they did not disclose that before I booked the hotel. I then called the hotel, after already dealing with this for two hours on my vacation, and the front desk manager was rude, implied that I was lying and that all of the employees know not to give refunds and refused to give the okay to refund the travel company for the nights I did not stay there. Hotels.com did refund a portion of my stay, but not the full two nights. In addition the all of this nonsense the room was a little gross and the beds were horrible. Terrible experience over all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three diamond, garden-style hotel featuring over-sized guest rooms & suites. Beautifully landscaped courtyard with outdoor pool. Indoor over-sized hot tub. Complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet and evening reception included. Over-sized guest rooms and suites featuring first-class amenities. In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, full-size iron & board, alarm clock/radio, well-lit work desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet access. Complimentary shuttle service 7AM-7PM, reservations required. 24 hour business center and lobby coffee. Full service gym available ofsite, complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Clubhouse Hotel