Spent a night at the end of a business/pleasure trip in NM. Front desk honored my request for a room “on the quite side” of the hotel, opposite the interstate. Room was on second floor and there is no elevator, which is made clear on their website. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I like white noise to help me sleep, but the AC and fan stop running when the temperature is reached on the thermostat. Internet didn’t work, and a person at breakfast said it had only worked intermittently for the past several days. I spoke with the GM, Faren Selman, and he was apologetic about the problem and said they “were working on it.” I arrived late and did not partake of the nightly manager’s special, and the breakfast was adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three diamond, garden-style hotel featuring over-sized guest rooms & suites. Beautifully landscaped courtyard with outdoor pool. Indoor over-sized hot tub. Complimentary full, hot breakfast buffet and evening reception included. Over-sized guest rooms and suites featuring first-class amenities. In-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, full-size iron & board, alarm clock/radio, well-lit work desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet access. Complimentary shuttle service 7AM-7PM, reservations required. 24 hour business center and lobby coffee. Full service gym available ofsite, complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Clubhouse Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Clubhouse Hotel