2,185 results
All reviews old town breakfast vouchers attached restaurant best westerns on site restaurant within walking distance free shuttle new mexico great place to stay off the highway shuttle service would stay here again hot tub clean rooms easy access parking lot santa fe
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Location wise a good choice, the old town is close by, surrounded by many eateries, and many attractions including the pickup points for city tours and Sandia tramway are at walking distance. The hotel offers good spacious rooms with outstanding quality of linens. But the housekeeping service is very poor. Request over the intercom is recorded, not responded; but I failed to get any response even after two recording requests. No idea about the culinary as we preferred to try in the nearby choices of fabulous Mexican and Italian restaurants. Moreover I was told that the hotel does not offer a breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rebecca P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. I am not sure how you requested service for housekeeping, we do not have an intercom service. If you call the front desk by dialing 0 and ask for something from housekeeping we should respond immediately. I am so sorry that there was an issue. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a long day of walking, I decided by default to eat at the hotel restaurant and I was very pleasantly surprised to be treated to a great meal (I had the burrito) at a more than fair price. The staff who served me (Trent, Irie, and Nakayla) were friendly, responsive and generally just made my stay here a lot more homey. I can't forget Michael at the desk either, who was the same way.

Date of stay: September 2019
Rebecca P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

The compliments for all our team members are greatly appreciated, and shared. Please come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow. This is an excellent Best Western. The breakfast is not the standard continental breakfast. They actually cook for you . Pancakes eggs ham coffee. There is an excellent Mexican restaurant attached to the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Happy to learn you were impressed with breakfast. Thanks for the kind review, and your business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great choice for a hotel. Well located. Having a free shuttle to various places was a big plus. Desk personnel extremely helpful with anything that was needed and they were always pleasant while doing so.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rebecca P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So happy to learn that the front desk team treated you right, and that you took advantage of our shuttle service. We hope that you will be back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was clean, the staff were pleasant, and the bed was comfortable. The morning after my stay I met Cynthia, one of the staff, in the hall and she was like a little ray of sunshine. I would definitely consider staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thanks for staying with us. I am happy that Cynthia made a positive difference in your visit. I will share your compliment with her.