“Location Location”

Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
Ranked #15 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This hotel is right off the Expressway; easy to find. And it is located in the midst of museums and restaurants. Great location for young and old. It is also near a National Park and Zoo. Room was comfortable, clean, and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
dos1, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for the great review and for all the kind words. Couldn't say it any better. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Happy travels.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a very nice property and the staff is outstanding. It shows consideration and professional service in every aspect. Great place to stay. I would recommend to anyone looking for business or leisure travel experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate the recommendations. Glad you had a great stay. Hope to see you the next time you stop in Albuquerque.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is my favorite and I've stayed in many over my years.I use to live minnesota and when ever I would come visit my son I would stay here, now I live here and come in from time to time just to stay at this location its always so clean and so friendly, of course I do come here to see my favorite girl Krishna. She always has a warm hug and a glowing smile for me she is the highlight of this place. She makes my day. I hope you know you have an excellent employee and from the other comments I can see I'm not the only one who thinks she's just great. Always remembers what I drink and eat which makes me feel special. This hotel is like home away from home for me I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to be treated like family.

• Stayed: July 2014
dos1, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thank you for the review Howie. We appreciate your business and love having you stay with us. I will make sure Krishna knows that you appreciate her services. We love having her as a part of our team. She is a great worker and is always great with what she does. Thank you for noticing her great work. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This hotel is awesome. What struck us first, apart from the helpfulness of the staff, was the decor throughout the hotel it was impressive. The room did not disappoint - was large and spacious. The hotel is located towards the Old Town of Albuquerque and we had a pleasant walk into the Old Town to explore. There are a few bistros/coffee shops on the next block which were good. The pool was great and spent a few hours cooling down in it after our walk. We ate in the Restaurant within the Hotel and the food was excellent as was the breakfast the next morning. The staff couldn't do enough for us and helped us in every way possible being visitors for the first time to the USA. The hotel was great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen_Tam

Thank you for all the kind words. Couldn't say it any better. Glad you liked our décor. It goes perfect where we are located. Happy to hear that our staff was great as expected. Hope next time you are in the states that you come and visit us again. Happy travels.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife stayed at the Best western Plus Rio Grande Inn in Albuquerque, NM while attending a family reunion. The hotel filled all of our needs and the staff was very cordial. We would certainly stay there, again, when we are in the area. It will be highly recommended to family and friends. It is part of Old Town Albuquerque and its location made it very convenient to walk to the Old Town area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for spending your family reunion with us. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. I appreciate the recommendations and hope to see you sometime when you are back in the area. Have a safe trip back to Washington.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hotel was clean and staff was helpful and friendly. Slight problem with doors not opening all the time using room card. Heard other guests had same problem. Big Thanks to Krishna our waitress at breakfast. She was cheerful, answered all our questions and provided quality service with a great smile. Thanks Krishna!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear that our staff was helpful and friendly. That's what we stride for. I do apologize for the problems you had with the doors they have been fixed since then. Krishna has been working for us for a long time and she is a great part of our team. I will make sure she is aware that she is appreciated and I will let her know that you said thank you. Have a safe and great trip.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Friendly staff. Hotel is just average, cobwebs on the corners of my room. I guess i notice the small things. Hotel lounge/bar is in need of a good cleaning also. I would think twice before staying. That`s it, my honest opinion.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron M

Thank you for the review. We take it into consideration what our guest have to say and we are always working on making our hotel even better. Sorry that we weren't up to par with your standards and I hope you do try us again.