Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
$137
Official Website
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
$114
$109
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$180
  • Restaurant
1,872 results
All reviewsold townbreakfast vouchersattached restaurantbest westernson site restaurantwithin walking distancefree shuttlenew mexicogreat place to stayoff the highwaywould stay here againshuttle servicehot tubcomfortable bedseasy accesssanta feparking lot
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Krishna is the reason I always stay here when I come to Albuquerque. She brightens the lives of everyone around her exspecially mine. The rooms are very spacious and the new breakfast is a pleasant surprise this time around. I stay here every 3 months and love it every time. I would reccomend it to anyone in the area. The staff is very friendly and makes it a pleasant stay every time.

• Stayed: November 2013
dos1, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for the review and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and Krishna's service.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had a very comfortable stay here. Great staff! Angela was very helpful and knowledgeable about the nearby entertainment. plus all the other staff showed me great customer service too! Next time i come through Albuquerque, i know where i'll be staying.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the review and kinds words regarding Angela.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Looking at the other reviews I am wondering if this is the same hotel we stayed in.
Upon double checking it definitely is.
Our room was clean and tidy. Stayed for two nights. second day towels were changed but the beds had not been made up. This was brought to the attention of the receptionist upon checking out.
The evening meal we had was served on a cold plate. My steak I ordered was warm and the french fries cold.
Breakfast in the morning was very basic, and uninteresting.
Location good for visiting the old town.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
dos1, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations on this visit. Thank you for your detailed comments about your experience. I will follow-up with our culinary and service teams regarding the temperature of the meal, and we will work to do better. I appreciate you letting us know that the room was clean and that you enjoyed our location and proximity to Old Town. We hope that you will be back so that we might be able to impress you positively in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed here two years ago because of the convenient interstate access and the proximaty to Old Town. This stay is for the same reasons. As we have patronized BW since before the current rewards program, long time Gold Crowne members, we have found that we often get rates below the internet services and get great value. The rooms and premises are clean and orderly, the staff is professional, courteous and promptly responsive. The complementary breakfast adds to the value, didn't have so dont know its quality, but the local cuisine from the menu was excellent. Our server, Krishna was attentive, prompt, friendly and made what we wished happen without hovering. In short, the kind of person I would wish for in my staff. Do not sweat the four stars, it is not in my nature to give a perfect rating, maybe 95-98 out of 100 would be a better rating. Great service and value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
dos1, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I still call the Rewards Program Gold Crown, so I can appreciate how long you've been a member. Thank you for all the compliments and for mentioning Krishna by name. She is a great employee. I'll try and not sweat the four star review, but I can't guarantee our owner won't lose a little sleep over it. Have a safe trip back to Iowa.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our server Krishna was wonderful!!! My aunt accidentally spilled the entire milk pitcher while at breakfast. Krishna made her feel like she had done nothing wrong. She cleaned up the mess and came over to our table to talk to us and assure my aunt that it was her job to take care of situations like this. Your establishment is very fortunate to have Krishna as an employee!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate Krishna's service and love that her hard work is appreciated.