1,474 results
All reviews village inn restaurant presidential suite social hour best westerns hash browns waffle house first floor waffles parking lot the breakfast area an early flight rental car pool and hot tub hot breakfast shuttle service great place to stay free shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Stopped here on my way driving back home to Nevada from a combination pleasure/business trip to New Mexico. Wasn't visiting Albuquerque this time around, so it was a way station stop but I did notice that it would have been basically going down one street and a turn either left/right to get to any of the popular attractions--so I made a note for next time.

Room was attractive, clean, well maintained, linens crisp, carpet clean and fresh to walk on without feeling need to have socks on all the time. I noticed black washcloth at the sink and it said "makeup" and even though I don't wear makeup (a guy), I thought that was a nice add-on along with the sealed makeup wipes they provided.

I always go for the hot breakfast items at Best Western and they were certainly available, palatable, warm, and plentiful/replenished---scrambled eggs, sausage, and (kind of rare amount BW's) hash brown potatoes.which was a welcome surprise since I'm wheat-intolerant. That said there was a selection of muffins, cereals, and bread for toasting.

Related to breakfast service, another nice add-on was as I checked in in the late-afternoon/early evening, they offered a complimentary hot-snack buffet in the breakfast area of taquitos, nacho fixings, and cold sodas. This was a perfect refresher after the day's long drive--a total surprise and just the thing to take the edge off.

Another plus for the way station traveler like myself, I did NOT have to get into the car again to go get an evening meal as there is a "Denny's-like" diner just in front, but going out for a stroll that evening there was right in walking distance a Waffle House and a Fuddrucker's.

My only complaints would be very minor; the walls could be a little more insulated as there was a chatty family next door and I heard them talking and repeatedly opening and closing their curtains (but they eventually settled down, eventually what everybody does at hotel is SLEEP, right?).

One thing that made me smile is that all of their 1st floor rooms (didn't go up to 2nd to check) have names--mine was "White Sands Innsuite". Of course as a solo traveler I took just a single-king room, but it made ask myself "Did they make a mistake and send me to the wrong room?" But I was not disappointed to enter a clean and tidy accommodation. I did make me feel first-class each time I put in the card key and saw the sign though. :)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff E, Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western InnSuites Hotel Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the great service you have come to expect from our property. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon. Please contact Jeff if I can be of any assistance 505-242-7022 or email at jegelhoff@innsuites.com

Reviewed June 9, 2019

This place has the best deals, the sweetest and most helpful staff. They always go above and beyond. The breakfast is amazing. The location is convenient. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Lots of room for lounging. Good Internet speed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western InnSuites Hotel Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our service exceptional. It is always wonderful to know when we have satisfied our guests. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Thank you for mentioning our breakfast, we try to offer something for everyone. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. 505-242-7022 or jegelhoff@innsuites.com and ask for Jeff.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Although this hotel has small rooms that felt a little cramped, there were many positives that made our stay worth it. The staff (everyone we encountered at the front desk, breakfast, and housekeeping) were ALL friendly and helpful. I was incredibly impressed with their kindness and willingness to help. Breakfast was hot and had a good variety of options. Proximity to airport was great and shuttle service was excellent. Very prompt!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western InnSuites Hotel Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the comment on breakfast as we try to offer something for everyone. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon. Please contact Jeff if I can be of any assistance 505-242-7022 or email at jegelhoff@innsuites.com

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Had the pleasure of staying here the other night with a group of friends after a concert in town, and the staff was fantastic! I called earlier in the day to let them know that we would be arriving a bit late and they had our keys prepared and our rooms all checked in so that all I had to do was sign a few dotted lines and we were in the rooms within 5 minutes, which was great! The rooms were spacious and clean, with soft pillows that were not worn out, fluffy towels, and a super comfy bed. Each room has a small balcony too which is great!

Breakfast was great in the morning, hot fresh waffles are always the best!! The breakfast area was bright and airy, with a great selection of hot and cold breakfast offerings (cereal, oatmeal, waffles, fruits, yogurt, and on and on) and the staff was very attentive so tables were clean and nothing got cluttered. All around a fantastic stay, definitely recommended!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! The Management Team hopes you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Albuquerque. Everyone here at the Best Western Albuquerque Airport appreciates your business and loyalty. Thank you mentioning the breakfast as we try to have items for everyone. Feel free to reach out with any other comments or concerns. We can be reached at 505-242-7022 or jegelhoff@innsuites.com. Ask for Jeff. Again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

As long as you do not get a room in the main building, you will sleep well. The noise in the main building is very loud. However, the back building is great, pleasant, and quiet. The only problem is the maid service doesn't really do much in the back room unless asked. Descent price for stay though. Good breakfast items, if they are restocked.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff E, Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. It does seem there is a wide discrepancy from what one guest sees compared to another when looking at the reviews. Especially the noise complaint. Feel free to contact us at 505-242-7022 or at jegelhoff@innsuites.com if you have any other comments or concerns. Ask for Jeff