1,384 results
All reviews social hour presidential suite best westerns hash browns waffle house first floor rental car waffles pool and hot tub parking lot an early flight the breakfast area hot breakfast great place to stay shuttle service next morning free breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Food and room was Very poor. Coffee in the morning was cold and the food was very poor. They start feeding at 6:00 am and we got there a little before 7:00 am. Most of the food was gone and she was not replacing it. Room was very poor curtains would let people look inside the room and would not keep the street light from shinning in

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
InnSuitesDOS, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear 1SG Retired,
Thank you, for your recent trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We do offer 3 layers of Curtains there is black out drapes in every Suite, Breakfast dose get replaced before it goes out or as soon as the Breakfast attendant sees its going low. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me Anita Escarcega at 505-242-7022 or email aescarcega@innsuites.com

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I'm a traveling musician and this is my 4th stay at this hotel. Every time, I've been very pleased. That's why I keep coming back! As usual, my room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. The location couldn't be better whether driving or flying. The airport and the interstate are very close. The complementary breakfast was very good with many choices. Thank you Michael for your gracious and friendly check in, I'm looking forward to my 5th stay the next time I'm in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Doug P

Dear Doug P,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your TripAdvisor Feedback. Our hotel staff is very proud of our hotel and we always share the great reviews with everyone. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Please do tell your family and friends about your experience with us. Word of mouth is one of our best friends. On your next trip to Albuquerque Please contact me Anita Escarcega 505-242-7022 or email aescarcega@innsuites.com to book any future reservations. Thank you for being a Loyal Guest.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We were in the Jemez suite. At 4:45 a semi backed up next to our room with very loud back up alarms, loaded some items noisily into the truck, then left. About 5:30 a diesel truck parked by our window for 20 minutes with the engine running. This room should only be used for storage.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear 122RunSlow,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me Anita Escarcega at 505-242-7022 or email aescarcega@innsuites.com

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Close to airport and downtown tourist areas. Shuttle service to airport was well above average. Hotel was quiet with very little airport noise, no noise at nite. Breakfast was well stocked with good selection of breakfast items.

1  Thank rjtray61
InnSuitesDOS, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear rjtray61,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your recent visit to Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel! It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay, we strive to make sure that everyone's stay is comfortable and CLEAN we hope to serve you again in the future, On your next trip to Albuquerque Please contact me Anita Escarcega 505-242-7022 or email aescarcega@innsuites.com to book any future reservations. Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We chose this location for its convenience to airport and rental-car return. It is also has a family-style restaurant (Village Inn) right next door, which is great when you are exhausted and don't feel like driving any more. The room had very comfortable beds and I appreciated the tall shower head and black make-up towel, although the sink area was small. Clean clean room! Free chips & salsa with soft drinks was a nice touch at 5 pm. The buffet breakfast was expansive and included hot food and the trademark waffle-maker. Michael at the front desk was very friendly and assisted with questions about TV and local restaurants. A great value, too, compared to similar hotels.

Room Tip: Room 208 was quiet and super clean. You must walk up stairs to the room.

Dear USALouise,
I am pleased you noticed all the hard work we have been doing at the property. We live in world where people are quick to point out the negative and complain about everything and it is refreshing to receive positive comments. The positive comments are morale building for the entire staff. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the great service you have come to expect from our property. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon. Please Contact Anita Escarcega if I can be of any assistance 505-242-7022 or email at aescarcega@innsuites.com