Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
$169
$144
Official Website
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Very Good 4/5
$59
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
$139
$97
Hotels.com
$84
Great 4.5/5
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
Great 4.5/5
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$65
$92
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$119
  • Restaurant
1,317 results
All reviewsvillage inn restaurantbest westernssocial hourpresidential suitehash brownswaffle housefirst floorwafflesparking lotrental carhot breakfastpool and hot tuban early flightthe breakfast areagreat place to stayshuttle servicenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
InnSuitesDOS, General Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Small room with king bed. Closet small so that hangars have to be slanted to fit. Ironing board and iron in the bathroom in front of the toilet. Inadequate space for guests to eat breakfast. See comments about the workout area. Water is an issue in New Mex. yet this place has regular sized toilet tanks and full flow showers.
I will not stay in this Best Western again, nor can I recommend it at all. Needs to be upgraded to the 21st. century.

Room Tip: If you want to workout on some cardio or with other equipment, DO NOT select this hotel. The 2 pieces of cardio share the crowded space with the washer and dryer!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
InnSuitesDOS, General Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

I want to first thank you for writing a review. So our loyal customers know we actually use low flow 1.5 GPM shower heads and our toilets are .8 to 1.8 GPM rated and are water sense compliant. We are in the process of renovations. I do not know which suite you were in but i can assure you if on your next stay to ABQ. you chose us, your experience would be different. Feel free to contact me at 505-242-7022 or email at jegelhoff@innsuites.com if you have any more concerns or would like to book your next stay. Thank you for choosing the Best Western ABQ Innsuites.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Generally a good location next door to Airport for very early morning flight overseas. The hotel is also good for any late arrivals to Albuquerque when I am too tired to get home. I stay at your hotel that night and then take the city bus home the next morning after your free breakfast. This has worked so far.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide your TripAdvisor Feedback. Our hotel staff is very proud of our hotel and we always share the great reviews with everyone. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Please do tell your family and friends about your experience with us. Word of mouth is one of our best friends. On your next trip to ABQ, you can email us at jegelhoff@innsuites.com and we will make all the arrangements for you. Or call us at 505-242-7022.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I try to stay at this Best Western in Albuquerque when ever possible. Today I returned back to my room before house keeping at had a chance to clean up after me. As a matter of fact the house keeping person was cleaning a room next to mine. Lorena ( house keeping ) noticed that I was opening the door to my room and asked if I would like for her to clean my room now? I had just picked lunch , but didn't mind having the room picked up. I sat at the nice desk the hotel provided and started to eat my meal. Lorena cleaned around me and seemed to not be put out at all. We had a nice conversation which didn't slow her down. The manager Tim is also very accommodating. I always look forward to staying here.

Room Tip: If you don't have a lot of stuff to carry in I'm sure all the rooms are nice. I always have a lot of stuff to carry in so I always ask for a bottom floor room. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
InnSuitesDOS, General Manager at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your TripAdvisor Feedback. Our hotel staff is very proud of our hotel and we always share the great reviews with everyone. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Please do tell your family and friends about your experience with us. Word of mouth is one of our best friends. When planning your next trip to ABQ. please call us at 505-242-7022 or email us at jegelhoff@innsuites.com so we can take care of any requests you might have.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Always try to stay at the ABQ Best Western when we have to tend to medical business and/or make trips to ABQ for pleasure. Typically we don't stay there only if they have no rooms or if someone else makes arrangements elsewhere. As for our stay this last time, it was great!!! We took care of our medical business in the early afternoon, checked in and our room was just as requested. Staff was extremely courteous - as usual - and we'll continue to stay there as long as the property remains in the Best Western Family.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide your TripAdvisor Feedback. Our hotel staff is very proud of our hotel and we always share the great reviews with everyone. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Please do tell your family and friends about your experience with us. Word of mouth is one of our best friends. Next Time please ask about our 2-Room Suite or our Presidential Jacuzzi Suites. On your next trip to ABQ, you can email us at jegelhoff@innsuites.com and we will make all the arrangements for you. Or call us at 505-242-7022.