Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersBronze level
Homewood, United States
“Great value”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Guest rooms are very comfortable with flat screen TVs. Free bottled water, microwaves and refrigerators. Free pop and chips at happy hour is a nice touch. Friendly people, great location, great price. Breakfast is good; area could be maintained a little better during breakfast hours. Internet connection on common computers is terribly slow! Very frustrating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your Trip Advisor Feedback. Our hotel staff is very proud of our hotel and we always share the great reviews with everyone. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Please do tell your family and friends about your experience with us. Word of mouth is one of our best friends. Next Time please ask about our 2-Room Suite or our Presidential Jacuzzi Suites. Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Santa Fe, NM
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I live in Santa Fe, and sometimes when I'm taking a very early flight from Albuquerque, an hour's drive away, I stay overnight the night before at an airport hotel. Sometimes I stay over on the way back if it's late or the trip home has been really long. I've stayed at several airport hotels for that reason, but this is the only one I'm coming back to. Why? Let me count the reasons.
-they have a park-and-fly deal that's the best value anywhere: $10 for up to 2 weeks!
-the rooms are large, with very comfortable beds and a mini-fridge and microwave as well as a coffee maker.
-there's no charge for the bottled water in the room.
-hot breakfast is included.
-the shuttle is on-demand, not on-the-half-hour or whatever. The shuttle driver when I was there, (Laura?), was great. Not only did she pick me up, she carried my bags up the stairs for me - with a beautiful smile.
-the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful too.
-it's quiet, even though it's 5 minutes from the airport. I never heard a plane either night.
-free WiFi.
-it has a pretty little outdoor pool/picnic area that you wouldn't expect in the airport area.
-all that, for $62 a night!!

The only thing I didn't like was that on my return, when I stayed again after very long travel time, I was in a different building and the corridors had a strong smoke smell. Another reviewer explained that the "Executive Building" (I didn't know what it was called) has a smoking floor below the non-smoking floors. I commented on the smoke reek on the way to the room, and Laura said, "I know, but I promise the room won't smell like that." And it didn't. It was really off-putting, though, and if I hadn't been so tired I would have insisted on a different room. Funny how much you notice the stink when you're not around it much.

Altogether, I don't have to look around any more when I need a convenient airport hotel. Good job, everyone, keep up the great work!

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker, make sure you ask that your room not be in the building that allows smoking...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review, We are pleased you noticed the value at the property. We live in world where people are quick to point out the negative and complain about everything and it is refreshing to receive positive comments. The positive comments are morale building for the entire staff. Again, thank you so much for the positive feedback and if there is anything I can do for you personally don’t hesitate to ask.
Texarkana, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed one night on our road trip. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice and spacious. The pillow top matteress made for a VERY COMFY BED. The bed was our priority! We had a wonderful experience and would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review of the Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites, the hotel management would like to say thank you for all the great comments, and hope when you return to Albuquerque on another road trip you will stay with us again. Thank you for being a valued guest and we appreciate the business.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We love Best Westerns, and this was no exception. They had great rates (honored a $69 rate we found on Kayak), booked us last minute (day before), and had clean, comfortable rooms and the delicious continental breakfast we have come to expect at Best Westerns. We had a wedding in the afternoon and since our room was ready they let us check in early so we could get freshened up. Great service.

We got a king bed room which was wonderful and the bed was so comfortable. Nice toiletries and hygiene items available if you forgot something at home. Love that they are eco-friendly and leave the A/C and fridge off until you need it. Our door was a little sticky so we had to make sure we closed it tight but not a big deal. Good tight doors to the outside parking lot which made you feel safe.

The breakfast seating area was a little tight - couple tables were crammed under the staircase a little bit - but not bad. Good coffee. Eggs, waffle makers, sausage, hash browns, cereal, the whole spread.

Next time we'll see if we can try one of the jacuzzi suites.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room to reduce some of the quiet footstep noises from upstairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Airport Albuquerque ! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a thier experiences at our property and to notice how CLEAN the property is and the free amenities. Thank you again for your feedback
Hernando, Florida
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our cheers go out to new manager, Jeff, and his staff for our excellent accommodations and personal attention during our three night stay in September 2013. Friends were picking us up to travel north after these days in Albuquerque, but having no vehicle was not a problem as the staff and the newly implemented shuttle runs were able to transport us where we wanted to go as long as the airport runs were given priority. That is why we returned there for the evening before our flight home. Wonderful people in the southwest!
J and D

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for taking time to post your thoughts about your recent stay at the BEst Western Airport Albuquerque! It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The staff will be commended for a job well done. If your ever in Albuquerque again please let us be your home away from home.
none
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We rented a Suite and invited another couple to join us last minute.
When we asked for a roll away we were offered an extra room , at no charge,that had just been vacated. It was after 10 pm. Jocelyn and the night manager wanted us to have a good, restful sleep and a fold out couch and roll away were not going to do it. They only wanted a few minutes to make sure it was clean. Strong work.
We usually stay at Best Western Plus, this was surprising quality like another reviewer mentioned.
The service was great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking time to post your thoughts about your recent stay at our hotel! It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The staff will be commended for a job well done. If your ever in Albuquerque again please let us be your home away from home.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel the night before an early flight and the evening I returned as well, not wanting to drive home to Santa Fe at night after a long day of travel. I left my car in their parking lot for a whole lot less money than it would have been elsewhere and it was safe and secure when I returned 10 days later. I called the hotel for the shuttle and they were there within minutes to pick me up. You do not have to wait for other people, they come to get you when you call even if you're by yourself as I was.
This hotel is undergoing a remodel and by chance I spoke with the general manager who has fabulous ideas that he is putting into place as quickly as he can. The employees I interacted with were friendly and helpful and my room was clean, comfortable and completely quiet. The perfect night after a very stressful trip.
If you want to be immersed in total luxury this isn't the place for you, but if you're looking for a clean, comfortable, quiet room and friendly staff, you're going to be happy staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo